Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Parlour with choice of girls  (Read 2017 times)

Offline bokkie

Hi everyone.
I have always dreamed of visiting an FKK style establishment but not sure I'll get the chance. 
So I was wondering if there was anywhere in the UK that I could go to which would allow me to have a choice of at least half a dozen girls? Somewhere with a bar maybe, girls mingling?
I believe Brighton belles offers this, but anywhere else within about a couple of hours of Farnborough?
Really like the idea of loads of hot girls trying to chat me up and get my custom?
Thanks everyone

Offline Stiltskin

Hi everyone.
I have always dreamed of visiting an FKK style establishment but not sure I'll get the chance. 
So I was wondering if there was anywhere in the UK that I could go to which would allow me to have a choice of at least half a dozen girls? Somewhere with a bar maybe, girls mingling?
I believe Brighton belles offers this, but anywhere else within about a couple of hours of Farnborough?
Really like the idea of loads of hot girls trying to chat me up and get my custom?
Thanks everyone

The closest I've come to what you describe is London street sauna in Edinburgh, where the girls hang out with the punters in the lounge. The last time I went to the place in Brighton there were plenty of girls, but they were sent into the room one by one to introduce themselves.

Offline mh

All those I've ever heard of have been up north.

Offline bokkie

Damn, thanks. Not willing to travel quite that far. Was hoping there was something a little closer

Offline downthehatch

Bangkok fishbowls were fun......however a little far away!

Offline mh

phoenix club has 5    External Link/Members Only

A party isn't a parlour. You do get a choice, of sorts, but you also have to be happy to partake of your choice in a room full of other men fucking other women.

Offline Harry Monk

613 Oxford Rd Reading used to but I haven't been for years so can't vouch for the place now

Offline bokkie

Thanks, will look into the reading one. As for parties, certainly not my scene thanks. I'd probably get performance anxiety. Lol

Ron da Cuba

Hounslow West certainly had one a few years ago. The 10 0r so ladies paraded for me and I had to make a choice. I felt sorry for the 2 fat ones who came on last but not sorry enough to choose one of them. Some guys like fat birds anyway. I cant give you any further info as 10 girls working in the same place on same day is highly illegal and I would not want to get the Madam in trouble. All I can say is that it was an ace shag.

Offline Boringbob

Probably showing my age here but up toward Highgate were two Saunas that had a choice of about that.  Pretty scrappy establishments but out of 10 or so giirls to choose from there were always one or two lovely little things.
I often wonder if they are still there.

ChrisNorth

World Famous Babes in Manchester used to be like this, choice of girls sat in the bar chilling between punts and happy to chat while you had a drink and made your selection. My first visit here was mind blowing and I had several return visits. Shame the closed a few years back, never found anything quite like them.

Offline Boringbob

Ah yes.  World Famous Babes.  Did you ever meet Brooke? She was just fantastic.