Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: cherry tastes sweet (Gosport)  (Read 2620 times)

Offline riskytimes

up to her usual tricks again !!! says shes available then gives a bull shit story at last minute....numerous threads about her on here !! thought id give benefit of the doubt but once again she proved to be quite useless !!

Offline timsussex

It is annoying isn't it ?

My score is booked 2 played 1

It was a good 1 though so she is a girl I'd probably see again but definitely have a plan B

Offline nigel4498

I've tried to book her a few times but have given up now.
Her and Slovakian Emma have to be the worst to try and book in the South East.
« Last Edit: November 27, 2018, 04:04:39 pm by nigel4498 »

Offline Derrick101

Offline nigel4498

She's working today and Thursday if you want to take a chance  :hi:

I would if I though there was a good chance of her responding positively to my enquiry.
She is after all VGVM in MHO.

Offline Jamboney

I must be in a minority of people who’ve booked cherry and then cancelled on her  :D she left me neutral feedback on awank as a result. Would never try and book again after all the threads on here about her antics.

Offline bathhurst

noticed her profile has disappeared

Offline Derrick101

Think this might be her English Rose External Link/Members Only

Don't think so Nigel, cherry's tits aren't that big  :wacko:

Offline nigel4498

Don't think so Nigel, cherry's tits aren't that big  :wacko:
Am I confusing her with Lactating Princess, aka English Princess, Horny Princess and Harlette?
External Link/Members Only

Offline Derrick101

Am I confusing her with Lactating Princess, aka English Princess, Horny Princess and Harlette?
External Link/Members Only

Think you might be Nigel  :hi:

Offline Derrick101

Offline Zimbaman

Yes... that was the lactating nastiness  :vomit:

I think I must be in the minority in having met Cherry and found the experience entirely underwhelming. I wouldn’t bother again.

James999

I think I must be in the minority in having met Cherry and found the experience entirely underwhelming. I wouldn’t bother again.

But did you really meet her?

There was the time when she was working while pregnant and attracted negative comments, she said it wasn't her but her twin sister, this attracted other comments and she then claimed she was one of three identical twins  :dash:

Offline Zimbaman

There was the time when she was working while pregnant and attracted negative comments, she said it wasn't her but her twin sister, this attracted other comments and she then claimed she was one of three identical twins  :dash:

:lol: I hadn’t considered that. Maybe I did meet one of her identical (mediocre) twins that had taken over her profile  :D her twin definitely wasn’t pregnant though.

James999

It would be difficult to know who you saw as when she uploaded pictures of her identical twins oddly they were all wearing the same clothes that she wore in the pictures she used for herself, so that was three identical twins that all wore the same clothes, or so she said  :dash:

Offline Hantsolo

Yes... that was the lactating nastiness  :vomit:

Saw her two and felt exactly the same, hence the neutral review I gave.

There’s something very odd about here  :wackogirl:

Offline Zimbaman

Saw her two and felt exactly the same, hence the neutral review I gave.

There’s something very odd about her:wackogirl:

And her twins  :lol:

Offline Bonker

My twin went to see her and it was a bait and switch. Looked just like her but it was a bloke who was pregnant. Must have been the alien triplet.  :scare:

Offline Deed

If you can catch her she’s a real goer. Had a threesone wirh her and a chick from Portsmouth that I see regularly.

Half way through she suggested we use piss as lube and pissed on my dick while I fucked the other one.

Also told me to spit in her mouth.

Best hour of my life.

Offline Zimbaman

If you can catch her she’s a real goer. Had a threesone wirh her and a chick from Portsmouth that I see regularly.

Half way through she suggested we use piss as lube and pissed on my dick while I fucked the other one.

Best hour of my life.

:vomit: :vomit:

Offline Derrick101

Best hour of my life.

Shame you couldn't be bothered to review it... Or any others for that matter in the 7 years you've been here  :unknown:

Offline nigel4498

Shame you couldn't be bothered to review it... Or any others for that matter in the 7 years you've been here  :unknown:

Seven years a leech, they could make a film 🎥
To be honest I Don't think I'd want to have seconds with anyone he saw  :vomit:

Offline Derrick101

Seven years a leech, they could make a film 🎥
To be honest I Don't think I'd want to have seconds with anyone he saw  :vomit:

It would therefore be nice to know where he's been  :vomit:

Offline Murray Mint

Best hour of my life.
Sounds fun, I'll grant you, but really?!.....…..

Offline mh

Sounds fun, I'll grant you, but really?!.....…..

It does sound a bit ... well, how can I put this? Yes, "Pimpy".  :D

Online Waterhouse

It would therefore be nice to know where he's been  :vomit:
Exactly.

WGs engaging in this type of activity are to be avoided in my book.   :thumbsdown:

OP comes across as Class A unsavoury leech.  :thumbsdown:

Online scutty brown

Do you mean triplets?

James999

Do you mean triplets?

No, she was adament there were two twins, and then a third Twin was "invented" when her story started to fall apart, it was all clearly part of her made up bollocks  :sarcastic:

Offline Stiltskin

Working while pregnant must have been a taboo back then. It's far more common now.

Offline NigelF

Just a heads up, this WG tried to post in this thread but it was deleted by admin and he banned her giving an absolutely correct banning reason of "cunt".

For those who can see the deleted posts section, here's her hilarious post which'll give an insight into her atrocious attitude:
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=238319.0

She definitely sounds like someone to avoid.

Offline nigel4498

As one Nigel to another, cheers for the heads up  :hi:

Offline Zimbaman

Well that was quite a rant  :lol: I wonder why her friend would be upset at her using piss as a lube  :unknown: maybe it was one of her identical friends and was worried she might be confused with skanky piss cherry  :sarcastic:

Offline Jamboney

maybe it was one of her identical friends and was worried she might be confused with skanky piss cherry  :sarcastic:

:lol: :lol:

She comes across as a bit unhinged, rants like that will surely put a lot of people off.

James999

Just a heads up, this WG tried to post in this thread but it was deleted by admin and he banned her giving an absolutely correct banning reason of "cunt".

For those who can see the deleted posts section, here's her hilarious post which'll give an insight into her atrocious attitude:
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=238319.0

She definitely sounds like someone to avoid.

I love the way she says she doesn't care about her reputation  :sarcastic:

Offline Hantsolo

But was it Cherry or one of her “near identical” sisters who posted it? :lol:

Offline nigel4498

But was it Cherry or one of her “near identical” sisters who posted it? :lol:

Strange that Lauren and Cherry have popped up with replies to negative comments about them
I'm beginning to suspect that perhaps someone here is tipping SP's off.

Offline timsussex

Strange that Lauren and Cherry have popped up with replies to negative comments about them
I'm beginning to suspect that perhaps someone here is tipping SP's off.

I'd be very surprised if any of the popular WGs DIDN'T have a presence here - they would be stupid not to !

check out Hayley-x-x blog from march - where she refers to "that review Forum" of course the sensible girls don't challenge reviews on here knowing it will only end badly for them

cyberstrider

Dead right Nigel, all the knowledgeable WG's are aware of this Trip Advisor site, are unable to question our honest opinions as they get wiped.
I've saved £100's reading these reports by you helpful guys, the girls are money orientated whereas we are "value for money" driven. Who wants to pay cash for cunt when there's juicier pusses around huh? Problem is the real good punts are rare or the girls consider their cunts high value, they are only selling us the sizzle not the sausage after all.
Fuck, I wish I had a puss, hot, wet and welcoming, I'd make a fucking fortune; two doors to my bedroom, one "entrance" the other "exit", a paid madam to funnel them in.
Why wash in between? The next guy would think the spunk was pussy juice.
This is a strange life, dog shit round every corner, the art is avoiding it, that's the reason this site is needed by us cunt searchers.

Offline DrConners

Dead right Nigel, all the knowledgeable WG's are aware of this Trip Advisor site, are unable to question our honest opinions as they get wiped.
I've saved £100's reading these reports by you helpful guys, the girls are money orientated whereas we are "value for money" driven. Who wants to pay cash for cunt when there's juicier pusses around huh? Problem is the real good punts are rare or the girls consider their cunts high value, they are only selling us the sizzle not the sausage after all.
Fuck, I wish I had a puss, hot, wet and welcoming, I'd make a fucking fortune; two doors to my bedroom, one "entrance" the other "exit", a paid madam to funnel them in.
Why wash in between? The next guy would think the spunk was pussy juice.
This is a strange life, dog shit round every corner, the art is avoiding it, that's the reason this site is needed by us cunt searchers.

So you'd be offering a bareback service if in an alternative reality you were a whore ?  :unknown:

Strange post Mr Strider - like a few of your other recent ones - Are you presently off your meds ?  :wacko:

Offline sensualencounter

So you'd be offering a bareback service if in an alternative reality you were a whore ?  :unknown:

Strange post Mr Strider - like a few of your other recent ones - Are you presently off your meds ?  :wacko:

+1 he’s put some really weird shit out there recently. Mr Strider it’s time for your electro therapy.  :crazy:

cyberstrider

I guess you guys are right, I'm feeling as if I'm in a desert with a hazy cunt in the distance, always getting further away, no matter how fast I run.
I'll be OK when I return to UK and satisfy my hunger.

Offline Zimbaman

I guess you guys are right, I'm feeling as if I'm in a desert with a hazy cunt in the distance, always getting further away, no matter how fast I run.
I'll be OK when I return to UK and satisfy my hunger.

This isn’t getting any less weird  :lol:

Offline DrConners

This isn’t getting any less weird  :lol:

Couldn't have put it better myself, must be an age thing - I think he's going to be hitting 90 soon.

Have a great time in South Africa Mr Strider - sounds like you need a break  :sarcastic:

Offline Stiltskin

I love the way she says she doesn't care about her reputation  :sarcastic:

She charges £50 a shot. I don’t think she’s that worried, she’s always going to be busy.