Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Curvy_daisy97 - Gateshead  (Read 2820 times)

15 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5841760) (12 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Jayboysmith

External Link/Members Only

15 mins - £40

Meet happened a while back.

I'd asked for BJ only. Hoyed a text asking what her next available time was, and it was about an hour. So agreed a time and made my way.

Got there, and got given door number upon arrival, and as I entered the smell of the place wasn't pretty at all. I can't describe the smell other than unpleasant, but nonthless up the stairs I went. She's a bit on the chubby side, but I like them like that so no complaints there. She has an amazing pair of tits.

The BJ itself, no complaints, she goes deep, she gags and give the perfect bj. Finished on her face. She's clearly good at what she does but she needs to freshen up the smell of the house as it might well put some people off.

Offline maxxblue

Not for me for a number of reasons, but the apparent barebacking 'anal fuck' on her movies section means an automatic blacklisting from me.

Offline James taylor

I completely forgot I saw her about 7-8 months ago and I forgot to do a review. Like you said, The smell was unpleasant, In fact horrendous!!!!

I found her attractive In her photos as from time to time I do like the chubbier lady who has a very nice shape and she certainly does.

I only ended up having a BJ as I was to scare to delve deeper, mortified at the thought of what I might find.

I do think, there might be a bit of mental health going on there because you can’t possibly live with that stench, not to mention she’s scared from the bottom of her legs to the tops of her arms (self harm)

Shame really, hope she sorts  it out.