Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Chinese Health Massage - Washington  (Read 3862 times)

Offline sandybottoms92

External Link/Members Only

This meet happened last summer, between lockdowns.

I was a bit tight for brass, and saw that this place was doing £20 hand relief appointments in previous reviews, so asked if that was an option via text. Swift reply, excuse made to head out and away I went. Ideal for me length-wise as I live north of the Tyne and Washington is 30 mins drive, so 10-15 mins of fun on a budget was worth the petrol for me.

Location is in a council flat complex in Washington, plenty of parking. I went in the evening, and while not a tip top area, I wasn't unduly concerned.

Buzzed and was let in a side entrance by a lady in I'd say late thirties/early forties, although I am always hard pressed to tell with Asian SPs. Slim build, gym fit she looked like.
Shown into a bedroom with proper massage table and told to get ready.
Stripped and laid down on my back only to be told to turn over for a back massage, so good to get some service and it's not just a hand job. Promising so far.
After about 5 mins good massage I was told to turn over. Light massage of legs and chest before my cock was oiled up. I chanced my arm at a grope, and got a bit of under clothes action, including under bra, which was met with a wry "let's keep it at that" smile.
The boob grab sent me over the edge and I was cleaned up afterwards with wet wipes and a hot towel.

All for £20, I thought this was greet value. I was expecting a bit of front massage and a quick tug job, but had around 15 minutes and a decently done and not overly rushed hand job.

When this lockdown is over, I will definitely be back for a longer appointment, although finding a long enough excuse to leave the house to get to and from Washington may be a problem.