Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Tabitha - Masquerade Girls Darlington  (Read 1357 times)

Offline Lamnguin

External Link/Members Only

30 mins/£60

Masquerade seem to have some cracking lasses at present, and Tabitha is no exception. Good job, because there is fuck all else available in the Teesside/Darlington area... (honourable exceptions Nicole and Miss Ellie, who unfortunately never works when I can get to her these days).

Comms

Usual reliable comms with Masquerade.

Pleasant apartment in central Darlington. If you're nervous, be aware that it is used by more than one SP from the agency (I have seen Lillie here as well) so it is technically illegal (though I think the guilty party would be the agency owner as they are the "brothel keeper").

Appearance

Lovely looking girl. The agency says 5'7" and 25 years old and I wouldn't dispute this. Very slim, quite small but shapely boobs (again 34B seems about right). Her photos are out of date as she is now blonde- apparently she only changed a couple of weeks ago- but it really suits her. I only noticed one small tattoo. She is well-spoken with a Southern accent and seemed intelligent and pleasant.

The meet

Greeted at the door by Tabitha in lingerie and offered a drink. Got the payment out of the way and then into prolonged DFK snogging; tongues but not full-on tongue wrestling which is fine by me. After a while of snogging, cuddling and caressing moved on to OWO which was very nice. Tabitha's technique was just right for me. I returned the compliment on her- she was clean and fresh and reasonably responsive. After a while it was on with the condom and into missionary and finished. Then a clean up and a chat and time for home after another quick cuddle and a snog at the door.

Summary

A nice meet. It was all pretty vanilla, but that was what I wanted at the time. I didn't enquire about anything else so I don't know her limits. No downsides to the meet, I should think I'll be back although I still want to see Niomi who has caught my eye, and Charlotte is top of the Masquerade list for a revisit.

Offline Darlobloke

Sounds similar to my time with her. She good for a vanilla punt. Not for those extremists out there. Also rated positive.

Niomi and Gabby are on my to do list but reviews of both is lacking unfortunately.

Offline AgedCases

As for Miss Ellie, I'd be fucked (pardon the pun) without her in this punting desert called Teesside.