Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Klara (Black Label) or Jackie (Photo Models)  (Read 1352 times)

freshsession

Hey,

i'm new to this forum but i'm hoping you can help me avoid what happened last time I visited london (great photos, terrible reality!)

i'm thinking about seeing Klara on Black Label External Link/Members Only
i think its the same girl on London Photo Models External Link/Members Only

any ideas if she is for real? or suggestions of known alternatives with similar looks?

any suggestions welcomed!

Tony Montana

Are you for real?  No one on this site is going to pay ridiculous prices like that.  :lol:

Offline Malvolio

Those photos are heavily airbrushed - who knows what she really looks like.  She could do with eating a few more chips though...

Pompoy123

Don't do this to yourself. Look at some of the well reviewed girls on here snd you will not be disappointed.

Offline KentAde

Are you for real?  No one on this site is going to pay ridiculous prices like that.  :lol:

+1.......P.O.A. indeed. What a load of bollocks!

Ashley88888

I don't see a Klara on there now.

Yes I was wondering about the Black Label site too - Alysha looks stunning and for £500 it would be nice to know if anyone has delved. 

External Link/Members Only

Yeboahsleftfoot

Those agencies are taking the piss with prices, the likes of Maxes Angels will get you girls who deliver all services at £200/£250 and the best EE agencies will get you a great looking girl at £200....

Offline che_666999

Hey,

i'm new to this forum but i'm hoping you can help me avoid what happened last time I visited london (great photos, terrible reality!)

i'm thinking about seeing Klara on Black Label External Link/Members Only
i think its the same girl on London Photo Models External Link/Members Only

any ideas if she is for real? or suggestions of known alternatives with similar looks?

any suggestions welcomed!

Fake post to direct ppl to bait and switch, end of.