Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Englishkatie69 WV  (Read 2553 times)

Offline Villain79

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Anyone know anything on her? Seeing tomoz £40 for half hr Wolverhampton area

Offline wurzel69

Offline azrael

If thats a size 8 then im brad pits double

Offline mr.bluesky

If thats a size 8 then im brad pits double

And on her profile descibes herself as slim . If that's slim then I have the body of Dwayne "the rock" Johnson   :sarcastic:

Offline Littlefoot

And on her profile descibes herself as slim . If that's slim then I have the body of Dwayne "the rock" Johnson   :sarcastic:

In her vital statistics she's an 8, in the write up she's a 10, in the pics looks at least a 12.  :coolgirl:

Offline Walsalllad15

Only just seen this, saw this lady many many years ago, way before I found this site.  She gives a decent service for the price. From what I remember she doesn't do full on kissing, still she's not bad looking and had a cracking body. Will try and pop and see her when time allows and do a review

Offline Stu666

She's listed on UK Adult Zone as Jenna69. Lists her size as a 10 on there, one pic does show quite a trim figure to be honest. But lets wait for the review and find out if the picture tells the truth.

SAMMYBARNEY

Profile showing up under Milton Keynes this morning with phone number not displayed. I purchased private pictures and emailed her. 2 hours later her profile was showing back under Wolverhampton with phone number displayed. Dirty tactics.

Offline Dumper

Will be interesting to see her review,if she is a size 10 then my other half would be happy lol

Offline mmarcus

Offline Villain79

No mate sorry I never saw her in end. Surprised no ones done a review by now at that price

Offline mmarcus

No mate sorry I never saw her in end. Surprised no ones done a review by now at that price

No problem. Shame she doesn’t do OWO but Il toftt when I can the opportunity  :thumbsup:

Offline r1965h

Going to see her tomorrow so will report back.

Sounded very pleasant  on the phone.

Offline r1965h

Been and TOFTT.

Not a good experience. Will write a review when I get chance.

Wouldn't recommend.