Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Massage parlours with a happy ending in Birmingham?  (Read 2736 times)

Offline HS11216

Does anyone know any massage parlours in the Birmingham area that do happy endings and by happy endings I’m guessing a handjob ? Or ?

Offline Beamer

Does anyone know any massage parlours in the Birmingham area that do happy endings and by happy endings I’m guessing a handjob ? Or ?

This has got to be the most naive question I have seen on this forum. Everyday contributors advise of their experiences via reviews.
Suggest you use the search button  - there are hundreds, probably thousands of reviews of places that provide HE or more. 

Offline greg101

Most parlours:

AYS
MANYANA
BLUE ICE
EROTIC STUDIO and various others, will let you pump the girls for as long as you can afford, they will BJ you until you are dry and if you go to Kitty's you can get an 'all around the world service' for less than £50.

Offline Beamer

Most parlours:

AYS
MANYANA
BLUE ICE
EROTIC STUDIO and various others, will let you pump the girls for as long as you can afford, they will BJ you until you are dry and if you go to Kitty's you can get an 'all around the world service' for less than £50.

He's been to Erotic Studios. Probably others as well?  Don't understand why he has asked the question. 

Offline pbrown355

Now I'm going to be naïve. What is an "all around the world service"?

Offline greg101

Everything in every hole. Oral, anal, sex etc etc. Fingering, foot wank, breast relief, rimming.

Offline pbrown355

You learn something every day. I went only the other day and had a vanilla service but never asked for more.
So are there any particular girls who offer this or should I just ask whenever I go there (which is rarely)

Offline Jumping Jack Flash

You learn something every day. I went only the other day and had a vanilla service but never asked for more.
So are there any particular girls who offer this or should I just ask whenever I go there (which is rarely)

Where did you go?

Offline pbrown355

Kitty's. It refers back to greg101s post about an around the world service. No review, saw a girl I'd reviewed before.