Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: In the Event of a Police Sting....  (Read 1803 times)

Ferguson

Has anyone ever experienced a police sting or escaped one? What should/would one do if one should happen? I can see myself doing this; I'd just say I'm here to pay for companionship, because that's what was advertised and if anything else was to happen (dirty, filthy, whore, slut intercourse) would by all means be between mutual consent. I'd say all this with my balls shriveled up, face burning, terrified and heart pounding away.

If I was to survive a police sting, it would definitely put me off punting by such a long time. In February, at the Copthorne Hotel in Birmingham, I was sitting inside the hotel in one of those nice warm leather seats because I came early and it was extremely cold outside. A female officer walks in and has a lengthy talk with the receptionist. I'm thinking: 'ten minutes before my booking starts and this officer walks in?' I was doing some reading on my phone then looked up hoping she was gone and I caught her staring at me, then she looked away. This made me even more nervous. She then took some document and was filling it up with some people who work at the hotel around her.

Because the girl from the agency I wanted to see was very hyped up in the reviews, I went for it. Made the final phone call, got the door number and ran up. Luckily there was no police sting.

Offline skirtLift

Even if you admit to paying for sex, what would the cops charge you with?

Ben4454

If in the event that punting does become illegal i cannot see the police taking it seriously. They have much better things to do and actual real criminals to catch.

Max Pleasure

You're confusing the UK with the USA; if you meet an indie at their home or a hotel no crime has been committed (as long as she's not trafficked and over 18) so what would the sting be aimed at?

domino131

I think even if you went to a brothel that was raided, you as a punter haven't committed a crime, so you'd probably just get a bit of a talking (down) to.  If it's a girl on her own at a private address then you could flat out say 'I was paying her for sex', and as long as it wasn't arranged on public ground then there's no crime.

I know police do occasionally knock on doors if neighbours have been complaining etc.  I was actually planning on seeing Daria GFE until I saw that she'd been getting a lot of police attention.  I think this is more of a 'public nuisance' or 'causing a disturbance' issue than strictly a prostitution one, though I believe Daria was working with another girl, so technically a brothel.

OldAdmin

Previously banned troll banned again, for fourth time.
Thread locked as to not let more people waste their time on this tit.