Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Footfetish  (Read 1254 times)

Offline poppy69

• Service Provider
Hi uk punting guys....is there still a big turn on for sexy feet? Im size 7.. But have not had many bookings..not tooting for business.x

dork

I'm a size 8 but so far I haven't had many requests for that in uk punting - sorry - I forgot - I'm a punter

Offline Dani

• Service Provider
I'm sure you are not touting :wackogirl:

There is a huge foot fetish market although the majority I have had contact with have stated a preference for the smaller daintier foot around size 5 and under with a 3 being the perfect size preferred (no I'm not a 3). 
I'm sure some men do like bigger than average feet and like long toes though so always worth asking on a prossie forum for the best way to advertise it rather than on a punters forum where they know what they like and what men state on here they like but wont know how many punters ask for this service or how popular it is as that's something only those who get asked for it will know

Any questions regarding pros dying are best left to prossie forums

Offline CatBBW

• Service Provider
Any questions regarding pros dying are best left to prossie forums

Wha...? Did the OP get an edit?

Offline loser

Yes and no. I prefer smaller feet but don't mind this sort of size provided they are slim (personally width is a bigger turn off than length) and belong to a taller lady and therefore in proportion, although I tend not believe the height given in profiles. There are more guys into smaller feet although there still a lot who prefer a bigger size. I have a friend with the latter preference, you will find this is often tied up with submissiveness, being dominated by a gigantess etc. I would tick the domination box on your profile to connect with this attribute. If you are who I think you are (beware of "tooting" rules here) I would book you on the basis of price and all your other bits regardless of shoe size, although I can't see a clear foot picture on your profile. If that is your real face picture I would book you even if you had elephant hooves but ask you to wear paper bags on your feet! But alas I am in bonny Scotland.

Offline loser

Sorry Poppy I missed a few points and got timed out from an edit.
1. Personally I much prefer my feet sheer and sheathed and loved the nylon shots as this is my preference, however this a niche within a niche and the majority of guys prefer unadorned so put up a bare picture to go with the hosed ones. However don't neglect the tights guys as not many girls cater to this. You have duplicate pictures in your free gallery so edit to to look more professional. Mention feet and tights in words on your front page not just in pictures.
2. You state a size 7 but your profile states 6. If you sometimes take one or the other then put 6.5. I am sure you are not trying to deceive but punters generally like honest profiles and will reject on the basis of very minor inconsistencies.

Offline loser

Just checked the avatar, looks like Denise Van Outen has a new career. Curiously, Denise also takes a 6.5 according to wikifeet. And very nice they are too.

Offline Dani

• Service Provider

Wha...? Did the OP get an edit?

ARGH no. It's my bloody phone. Just saw this and it's an suyo correct for prossies (almost typed it again). No idea why but the same words popped up on anither post a while back. Not sure I want to meet the person who wrote the auto correct programme though considering prossies comes up as pros dying

Note to self don't firget to check post before hitting send

Offline Daffodil

Ah, poppy is back and touting again.  :thumbsdown:

Business slow?

Offline CatBBW

• Service Provider
ARGH no. It's my bloody phone. Just saw this and it's an suyo correct for prossies (almost typed it again). No idea why but the same words popped up on anither post a while back. Not sure I want to meet the person who wrote the auto correct programme though considering prossies comes up as pros dying

Note to self don't firget to check post before hitting send

LMAO :sarcastic: :thumbsup:

bensonhedges20

Just checked the avatar, looks like Denise Van Outen has a new career. Curiously, Denise also takes a 6.5 according to wikifeet. And very nice they are too.

Theres a wikifeet?

Offline Colston36

I adore feet. Especially dirty feet.