Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Stoke on Trent Denissa  (Read 1437 times)

Offline x69x

External Link/Members Only

Having read feedback on Denissa already on UKP, I was travelling home through Stoke tonight quite late and thought I would give her a call.
Very friendly on the phone was still available. signal broke up and before I had chance to call back she rang me. Received a text of the road name, and got there around an hour later.
Was let into the house by another girl and sent upstairs to Denissa.
I have to say she is very attractive and exactly as the photo's, was happy and friendly all through our time together, genuinely seemed to enjoy my oral on her, getting very wet and leaving a damp patch on the sheet.
Having previously seen a couple of Romanian rip offs, I was most surprised. not the best I have had, but far from the worst and at £50 for half hour well worth anyone's money.
I will most definitely be going again, next time it will be earlier in the day and will try a longer session.
Banned reason: Troll
Banned by:

Offline Fallen58

I saw Denissa soon after she appeared on AW. She is an absolute stunner but what lets her down is the very limited range of services she offers. My preferred punt is GFE and OWO but she doesn't offer either, and she won't finish with a facial or CIM. Based on her appearance she would be top of my HL but sadly I won't be seeing her again as I would rather pay a bit more and get a better service.

Ming

I saw Denissa soon after she appeared on AW. She is an absolute stunner but what lets her down is the very limited range of services she offers. My preferred punt is GFE and OWO but she doesn't offer either, and she won't finish with a facial or CIM. Based on her appearance she would be top of my HL but sadly I won't be seeing her again as I would rather pay a bit more and get a better service.

Maybe a review then Fallen? You've been on here 9 months and not a single review!

Ming  :hi:

Offline x69x

To me she seems the sort of girl that may be worth seeing a few times and when she gets to know you a bit better, may be a little more relaxed with you and open to suggestions.
Maybe that is not the case, only time will tell. But I am quite happy to try at £50 per go.
In the past have paid much more elsewhere for much less, and yes also had better punts as well, but thoroughly enjoyed my time last night.
Banned reason: Troll
Banned by:

Offline Fallen58

Maybe a review then Fallen? You've been on here 9 months and not a single review!

Ming  :hi:

I saw her long before I discovered UKP, in fact it was nearly 3 years ago. I am only a very occasional punter, for various reasons and I've only seen one girl since I joined UKP.