Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: LottieEnglish - incall with posh totty in Gloucester  (Read 1996 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5415877) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by johnny34]

Offline Rimmington

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

£160 for 1 hour incall

TOFTT due to lack of local alternatives, and despite the "premium" pricing.  Initial contact via AW email with slow response, but follow-up by text prompt and intelligible.  Venue was a modern flat conversion in an old building near the Docks.  Sparely furnished but equipped for the job in hand, and she said she was moving soon (indeed now shows in Oxford).  Pay parking nearby.

On arrival, first impressions were positive.  Very attractive, tall, strawberry blond and very well spoken with a posh accent.  No DFK on offer - kissing was only small pecks on the lips.  Stripped and on the bed, due to lack of kissing I immediately went down on her, which was met with some overly theatrical moaning but she did get nicely wet as I went to work on her shaven pussy.  Flipped her over on to her tummy and gave her a prolonged rimming which she seemed to enjoy and reached under to play with her pussy as I worked my tongue into her arse.

What happened next was a highlight - we switched positions and she put a condom on me for oral (no OWO as advertised).  She then proceeded to force her head down onto my cock until I felt the head pop through the back of her throat and my entire shaft disappeared into her mouth without a millimeter left showing.  She then forcefully bobbed her head up and down so that I was throat-fucking her, as she drooled and emitted gagging sounds with her eyes watering.  It was a seriously impressive sight.

She then moved up and mounted me cowgirl, my slippery cock sliding nicely into her tight, warm pussy.  Grabbing my hands and putting them on her tits, she leaned back and started grinding on me in a way that I assume had my cock against her G spot, and she seemed to cum.  To give her a rest we switched to doggy, and then finished with her lying flat on her tummy as I pounded her pussy from behind.

I rolled off and she removed the condom and gave me a wipe, and then in a nice touch she snuggled up for a cuddle and a chat before offering a bath.

To conclude - a positive for me.  She is expensive - particularly with no OWO on offer, and the lack of french kissing means it's not even a proper GFE.

But the deep throat was amazing, and she is an enthusiastic shag.  Also a good choice if you like the "posh totty" thing.

Offline DrConners

What would you estimate her age is ? She 'reckons' 25, as we all know AW turns a blind eye to the age a WG says she is.

Penetration is not her likes list  :unknown: Was it when you booked her ?

Cheers for the review  :hi:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Rimmington

25 is believable.

I can't remember for sure what was on her likes list when I booked her, but she certainly rode me like Seabiscuit........

Offline sensualencounter

She looks and sounds good but it is a lot of money for a very limited likes list and no proper kissing. Your money, your choice and likewise her choice to charge what she wants but I'd say she's at least £30-40ph overpriced.

Online Fuzzyduck

She looks and sounds good but it is a lot of money for a very limited likes list and no proper kissing. Your money, your choice and likewise her choice to charge what she wants but I'd say she's at least £30-40ph overpriced.

Not exactly a great advert for the perfect English Girlfriend Experience as she describes herself. However, reading her slightly pretentious spiel I can well believe there are guys who happily pay that kind of money for a girl like her. Personally I expect a little more from my girlfriends.

Thanks for review, OP.

Offline sensualencounter

Not exactly a great advert for the perfect English Girlfriend Experience as she describes herself. However, reading her slightly pretentious spiel I can well believe there are guys who happily pay that kind of money for a girl like her. Personally I expect a little more from my girlfriends.

Thanks for review, OP.
+1