Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Busty Sophie X - Bristol  (Read 2493 times)

43 review(s) for Busty Sophie x (34 positive, 1 neutral, 8 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline radman67

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Got a sudden urge late in the evening and called Sophie on the offchance.  She answered straight away and we arrange a meet for 10:45 at night, given postcode (regular Hungarian flat in central Bristol).

£120/hour

I saw Sophie a few years ago when she was working in Gloucester and, seeing as she was now in Bristol again I thought I'd give her another go (first meeting was great).

Met at the door and offered a shower which I took. 

Sophie adverstises as a 30 year old which is about right (she looks younger), she's really slim but in a good way with an impressive pair of (fake, but really well done) tits.  The only down side is that she obviously suffered from acne at some point and has some facial scarring because of it, still a very cute girl though.

Was offered a sensual massage first so thought what the heck, warm oil and the feel of her sliding up and down was really good late in the evening.  Moved onto OWO for pop number one (she gives an amazing BJ).

Bit of a chat, then round two with more OWO, RO then sex in Mish and cowgirl with OWO again to finish.

All in all good value for £120 and left with a smile on my face.

She's in Bristol this week, then Cardiff for two then back to Bristol before Xmas.  Well worth a visit.  :cool:

Offline Sticky2336

Great news that she is coming to Cardiff

Offline BillyPoison

FK listed. Any sign of this. I saw her last year but just a massage.

BP

Offline B4bcock

I saw her about 18 months ago, when she was in Brizz.  Definitely the best of any of the Hungarians I've seen.  Passable GFE;  some reasonable FK, but not the best.   Those tits, though!  What a lovely handful.   Tried to book her a couple of days ago but got no response, although it was mid-morning which is often the middle of the night to some SP's.  Definitely want to see her again, so will keep trying.  If I succeed, I promise a review will follow.