Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: CherryTina Torquay  (Read 1118 times)

8 review(s) for CherryTina (4 positive, 0 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by DrConners]

Offline chrispuckey

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Made contact via AW sent number booked via AW address sent by text

Flat in a residential area, parking near by on road although can get busy, bus stop very near.

Cherry is a good looking girl, size 8 with a good body, photos are correct on her AW page.

Arrived at the arranged time and she came to the door dressed in a tight red dress, straight up the stairs and into the bedroom, quick chat exchanged paperwork and onto the business in hand. She has got a really good body and was more than happy for me to discover her clit with plenty of tongue and finger action. After a while she moved over to start giving me a hand job and then on to a bj, she then sat on my face as requested and onto a 69. After a short time she could tell I was getting near and jumped off and went straight down and took most of my load and swallowed.

Would I return - I don't think so as she is a bit vanilla for me, she offered everything on her likes list so can't complain and for those that like the gentle girl next door then I would say she is worth a visit.

Offline tq85

so not a rural and private location nor a size 6?

Offline chrispuckey

so not a rural and private location nor a size 6?

I'm no expert in women's clothing but I would guess at a size 8 as for the rural location there is a playing field at the back of the property so I don't know if that qualifies :)

She has got a cracking body just a bit vanilla for my taste but if you are into that kind of thing then worth a visit.

Offline badsin

Looks good for Torquay, I might go for 30 mins when I'm next in the area. Thanks for the review :hi: