Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Partygirlcocochannel - Shadwell (KT Tribute)  (Read 1603 times)

4 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6526467) (0 positive, 2 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Ron89

I’ve rightly been called out for bashing Tarzan’s reviews. Don’t know what I was thinking tbh and decided to dedicate my most recent review as a tribute to him. Sorry bro, love your reviews, never change. Let me know if it’s an improvement on the drivel that I used to write.

External Link/Members Only

Yabba dabba doo delightful young ass and titties. So nice bouncy bunda 👅👅👅👅👅👅👅👅👅👅👅👅👅👅👅👅👅👅👅👅👅👅👅👅👅👅👅👅👅👅👅👅👅👅👅👅👅👅👅👅👅👅👅👅👅👅👅👅👅👅👅👅👅😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋100% real lovely baby 👅👅👅👅👅👅👅👅👅🤜🤜😋😋👅😋😋👅👅👅👅👅 big bouncy booty, enthusiastic baby nice.

👅👅👅👅👅👅👅👅👅👅👅👅👅👅👅👅👅 no kissing, good blowjob with condom complete baby. 👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👌👌👌👌👌 hard doggy takes big cock nice pump pump action.

Real pictures
Young baby
Sexy chica

Few mins from Shadwell station
Attitude 7/10
Gfe services 7/10
Physical construction 7/10
Professional excellence 8/10
Physical intimacy level 6/10

Yabby dabby doo da 👌👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍

Offline Topkat

I’ve rightly been called out for bashing Tarzan’s reviews. Don’t know what I was thinking tbh and decided to dedicate my most recent review as a tribute to him. Sorry bro, love your reviews, never change. Let me know if it’s an improvement on the drivel that I used to write.

Yabba dabba doo delightful young ass and titties. So nice bouncy bunda 👅👅👅👅👅👅👅👅👅👅👅👅👅👅👅👅👅👅👅👅👅👅👅👅👅👅👅👅👅👅👅👅👅👅👅👅👅👅👅👅👅👅👅👅👅👅👅👅👅👅👅👅👅😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋100% real lovely baby 👅👅👅👅👅👅👅👅👅🤜🤜😋😋👅😋😋👅👅👅👅👅 big bouncy booty, enthusiastic baby nice.

👅👅👅👅👅👅👅👅👅👅👅👅👅👅👅👅👅 no kissing, good blowjob with condom complete baby. 👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👌👌👌👌👌 hard doggy takes big cock nice pump pump action.

Real pictures
Young baby
Sexy chica

Few mins from Shadwell station
Attitude 7/10
Gfe services 7/10
Physical construction 7/10
Professional excellence 8/10
Physical intimacy level 6/10

Yabby dabby doo da 👌👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍

“You’re a very weird dude. Probably the worst review I’ve ever read and baffles me that you’re still around given the abuse new posters get who provide far more detail than this crap.”   :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

« Last Edit: April 29, 2022, 07:06:23 pm by Topkat »

Offline Topkat

« Last Edit: April 29, 2022, 07:08:55 pm by Topkat »

Offline Atrueyorkie

:D :D :D

Can we get the proper review please lol, was there other WG’s in the flat?

And what’d you say she was like facially? Booty give that clap sound or firm

Interested as she’s on the HL, so any details you can add would be appreciated.

Offline Dinekid7

Loool,

Heard she says she's  Somalian, others have said she is West African, can you confirm either way sir?

Offline last_days_of_logan

Offline king tarzan

At least he gets to the main points asap 👍
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Momodan38

😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂
🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

Good review. I enjoyed reading, made my day, thanks!

Offline Ron89

:D :D :D

Can we get the proper review please lol, was there other WG’s in the flat?

And what’d you say she was like facially? Booty give that clap sound or firm

Interested as she’s on the HL, so any details you can add would be appreciated.
Not gonna write a proper review, don’t like the insinuation that this isn’t perfection. :D

Shares with another girl, who I’ve also punted and need to review. They double book, they come down to get you rather than give the room number. They’re far from perfect, in fact they’re a ball ache and I wouldn’t return.

It’s a hybrid ass, neither very soft or very firm, has some give but would have preferred softer. I’d give her a 6.5/10 facially.
« Last Edit: April 30, 2022, 06:49:08 am by Ron89 »

Offline king tarzan

Not gonna write a proper review, don’t like the insinuation that this isn’t perfection. :D

Shares with another girl, who I’ve also punted and need to review. They double book, they come down to get you rather than give the room number. They’re far from perfect, in fact they’re a ball ache and I wouldn’t return.

It’s a hybrid ass, neither very soft or very firm, has some give but would have preferred softer. I’d give her a 6.5/10 facially.

Proper review IMHO as gets to the nitty gritty..
Novels are not required IMHO
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Ron89

Loool,

Heard she says she's  Somalian, others have said she is West African, can you confirm either way sir?
Her mate is Somalian, she’s slim thick and her profile is called Ebony Yazmin or something like that.
This one west African I believe.

Offline Ron89

So she can handle it Ron?
Moderately hard, I gave 7/10 force and 8/10 at times, didn’t jackhammer as had been a long day

Offline Atrueyorkie

Thanks for this. Sounds like a good pump and dump if they’re not busy. Otherwise it’d piss me off on the double booking. coming down instead of giving the door number is probably cos they Double book to avoid having to deal with the let down party.

Appreciate the info  :hi:

Offline last_days_of_logan

Her mate is Somalian, she’s slim thick and her profile is called Ebony Yazmin or something like that.

good spot. Have spoken to her on the phone and i think she is west african too

Offline jonesfromthere

Offline boardyhell

Ron ,please limit your emoji's for the sake of global warming
one will do ,I don't really understand the need  for so many :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash: :scare: :scare: :scare: :scare: :scare: :scare: :scare: :scare: :manhater: :manhater: :manhater: :manhater: :manhater:

Offline Saltnpepper

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 pump pump action