Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sweet Amy - Ilford  (Read 2719 times)

Offline MisterMr

Since this has been my 1st punt since the Pandemic, I decided to visit Amy, who once upon a time I had a very uneventful punt with. The scene is not full of great SP’s so I went ahead and booked Amy for 1 hour.

Date: 24/04/2022 - Evening time.

Cost: £60 for 1 hour – cheap enough.

Communication: Everything was done via text message. Amy does not have a fantastic grasp of the English Language so I guess she has a maid/boss/sergei. 

Apartment: Very exposed when waiting for Amy to open the front door. Its not very discreet being very close to a bus stop. You need nerves of steel or just a 'don't give a crap' attitude, while waiting for the door to open.
Once inside, its a very small flat but fully functional.

The Meet: Amy eventually opened the front door after leaving me waiting for 5 mins, hiding behind the door, so I walked in and was quite surprised at her looks. Nice make-up, Boobs popping out of her tight t-shirt, hair nicely tied up and overall huge improvement on the last visit I had with her a few years ago.

Sorted out the paperwork and I took a quick shower. I could hear Amy outside, talking on the phone loudly to someone in her language and when I got into the room she was sitting on the bed and reaching out to hold my hand. She has kids due to the scars on her tummy and a new tattoo apparently.

No FK but very nice kisses on my neck and chest, very nice starting point.

Eventually got her t-shirt off and knickers to ‘examine’ the goods I paid for. Huge boobs, a little saggy as Amy is late 40’s at least but I was enjoying myself. Her nipples are sadly not worth bothering with, they are so tiny, even when she is aroused.

Her blow-job skills were ok, it was passable, plus she had a cool mouth, from drinking red bull or some other type of energy drink. Really added to the sensation during BJ with lots of slurping noises.

Low point was not being able to lick out her pussy as she made some excuse about being sensitive. I hope this is not a trend that is happening now because some like me like to eat pussy.

Sex with her on top, was fine. Amy is a heavy-set woman, quite plump so not easy to bounce up and down so doggy is probably best, which we tried and the view was fantastic.
Nothing fake with her moans and we parted with a kiss on the lips. Shame that was not allowed during the punt.

Would I return? Probably yes because I cannot see a better option, unless you guys can advise.

External Link/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline arrow0404

Offline RMwonderer

Since this has been my 1st punt since the Pandemic, I decided to visit Amy, who once upon a time I had a very uneventful punt with. The scene is not full of great SP’s so I went ahead and booked Amy for 1 hour.

Date: 24/04/2022 - Evening time.

Cost: £60 for 1 hour – cheap enough.

Communication: Everything was done via text message. Amy does not have a fantastic grasp of the English Language so I guess she has a maid/boss/sergei. 

Apartment: Very exposed when waiting for Amy to open the front door. Its not very discreet being very close to a bus stop. You need nerves of steel or just a 'don't give a crap' attitude, while waiting for the door to open.
Once inside, its a very small flat but fully functional.

The Meet: Amy eventually opened the front door after leaving me waiting for 5 mins, hiding behind the door, so I walked in and was quite surprised at her looks. Nice make-up, Boobs popping out of her tight t-shirt, hair nicely tied up and overall huge improvement on the last visit I had with her a few years ago.

Sorted out the paperwork and I took a quick shower. I could hear Amy outside, talking on the phone loudly to someone in her language and when I got into the room she was sitting on the bed and reaching out to hold my hand. She has kids due to the scars on her tummy and a new tattoo apparently.

No FK but very nice kisses on my neck and chest, very nice starting point.

Eventually got her t-shirt off and knickers to ‘examine’ the goods I paid for. Huge boobs, a little saggy as Amy is late 40’s at least but I was enjoying myself. Her nipples are sadly not worth bothering with, they are so tiny, even when she is aroused.

Her blow-job skills were ok, it was passable, plus she had a cool mouth, from drinking red bull or some other type of energy drink. Really added to the sensation during BJ with lots of slurping noises.

Low point was not being able to lick out her pussy as she made some excuse about being sensitive. I hope this is not a trend that is happening now because some like me like to eat pussy.

Sex with her on top, was fine. Amy is a heavy-set woman, quite plump so not easy to bounce up and down so doggy is probably best, which we tried and the view was fantastic.
Nothing fake with her moans and we parted with a kiss on the lips. Shame that was not allowed during the punt.

Would I return? Probably yes because I cannot see a better option, unless you guys can advise.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Nice one. Her service sounds similar to andrea. Was it Oral without included in the service?

Offline MisterMr

I will have to look out for Andrea  :drinks:
Yes her service was oral without but i think she will want you to go into the shower first, i get that feeling from her

Offline radioman33

VFM but no cim,£60 for an hour with a milf sounds ok though thanks for review.

Offline Cairo25

NBA allowed that’s a shame   :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

Offline RMwonderer

I think this might be her aw profile

Edit - can confirm it is. Same number. Just for indexing purposes
« Last Edit: May 03, 2022, 10:01:00 am by RMwonderer »