Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Alana Amor - Ripponden - Terrible Experience  (Read 12898 times)

75 review(s) for Alana Amor (68 positive, 5 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Lee_HXX

Lee_HXX, ignore those  last few sarcastic twats,clearly they don't realise you have only recently joined the forum (18 months ago ) and simply have not had time to share your punting experiences yet.

Come on Lee,no time like the present to share a bit of intel for the genuine members here  :thumbsup:

I've not had a punt since I joined here so I could only talk about older punts which seems a little pointless, I did expect negative reactions but that's the norm these days on most forums and social media. I did intend to have a punt until Covid ruined it

Offline Sweetadam786

These are the messages i got from her and thought shes on drugs or drunk and didnt book...!!!

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: November 24, 2020, 11:15:42 am by Sweetadam786 »

Offline Numberone

These are the messages i got from her and thought shes on drugs or drunk and didnt book...!!!

So this isn’t the only site that you go on and exchange information without ever punting?

Offline CheeseBoard

Why do you mention UKP in your message to her?  Her reply sums it up.. "And?"

What are you trying to achieve by name dropping? :unknown:

Offline stevedave

In fairness, you sound much more of a dick than she does on those messages. Loooooool. What the fuck is a looooool?

And as mentioned, why mention UKP? Expecting some kind of special treatment?

:thumbsdown:

Offline Numberone

You sound a proper cock on those messages. She just wants to know if you want a booking, it’s not a dating site!
When you get back from school let us know your thoughts

Offline FLYING BLUE

You sound a proper cock on those messages. She just wants to know if you want a booking, it’s not a dating site!
When you get back from school let us know your thoughts

I have to agree.
You come across like an immature teenager with words like Loool, lol & kewl and, if I were an SP, I would have simply blocked you.
« Last Edit: November 25, 2020, 10:25:52 am by FLYING BLUE »

Offline Thelatitude0

I have to agree - in those message you sound like the timewaster and I don't get how can you deduce she's drunk or on drugs based on her replies.  :dash:

Offline Bustydusty

I don’t think either of them look good in that conversation tbh

Offline threechilliman

Would someone be kind enough to translate them into English? I couldn't find gobbledygook on google translate.

Offline p3ngu1n

To be fair to the lass, I too found myself wondering if you were messaging while drunk  :unknown:

Online Moby Dick

I have to agree - in those message you sound like the timewaster and I don't get how can you deduce she's drunk or on drugs based on her replies.  :dash:

+1
I am surprised she even responded.
Doesn’t  Stupidadam786 know he is interrupting her evening when she should be cleaning her carpets.

Offline Fac51

+1
I am surprised she even responded.
Doesn’t  Stupidadam786 know he is interrupting her evening when she should be cleaning her carpets.

I was wondering who would mention carpetgate Moby  :D