Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Genuine Indian Woman - Ilford  (Read 2157 times)

DUNDA55

External Link/Members Only

Cost: £130 for 60, £70 for 30
Venue: usual chain hotel
Comms: adequate
Looks: mature Indian Aunty milf, size 14, short, curved but well proportioned to weight/height, short black hair, massive double e crackers. Facially; not ugly, but not pretty and far from stunning.  If you’re after the Aunty type, she’s your potion. Not for the model look/body type seekers.

Service: seen her a few times, all pre-Uk p membership but came across a negative on her so decided to pay her an impromptu visit today and validate that with a last minute punt. Some say she favours regulars over new punters and this may be true, as this was my 4th visit and she is a fan of me so was very accommodating. I will say, if she’s your type, persevere as it will be worth the wait.

Today; comms by text, easily enough and turned out to be the first of the day for her. She normally works from a key card in the lift type hotel, so met me by the door to the rooms on the 1st floor (opposite reception but they don’t seem to give a fuck).
In the room, showered, and standing fondle unleashing her massive corkers which I groped, licked and squeezed for 5 mins. Had originally booked for an hour, so started off taking my time. Invited on to the bed and lay on my back. The next 20 mins:
O w o, dt to the hilt, spitting, sloppy sucking, lips up and down my shaft, my legs up in the air and my balls in her mouth, plenty of attention to the graham gooch with her mouth and culminated in a good squirt of goo (1 week of it) into her mouth. She missed the last bit, but wiped up before spitting into the tissue. Afaik, she doesn’t charge for this (c I m), but profile states ‘at discretion’ so confirm first to save disappointment or confirm ecstasy. After this, and knowing I was tired, I declined round two and opted for a shower knowing I’d need to work hard for a second spray - she briefly mentioned that she would only charge me for 30 mins. Upon returning, she said that my remaining money for the last 30 mins was on the table and not to forget it. This was a great gesture and confirms my admiration for her customer service. Hence why I will certainly return.

A few points to note:

1. Persevere. She may be hard to get hold of as her profile said sporadic work/availability but believe me the o w o is worth it.
2. The sex isn’t bad either (previous visits)
3. For the prolonged oral fans; try her for this. She is a championship sucker and knows how to pace herself.

Overall: I’ll be returning when Time/location allows but highly recommend her services to those on the fence/those with similar boat flotation devices for busty Aunty types of the Indian variety.

Oh. And that o w o  :yahoo: