Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: LolaPretty - any info?  (Read 967 times)

Offline dami3n

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

looks tidy, mixed race Spanish?

good reviews by AW standards, considering face and tattoos are on profile pics it's odd the gallery is blurred and what not :unknown:

anyone had any interactions?

Offline dami3n

had a punt lined up with her comms were fine, all confirmed then I texted if OWO included as both OWO and OWO at discretion on profile, she confirmed +30, I cancelled for the OWO premium. she suggested I stick with the normal service and avoid the extra, told her it was my preference and i would pass.

had a few UKP endorsed VFM talent nearby so couldn't be arsed ...went and saw Natural Aga instead, bang tidy VFM with OWO so it worked out pretty well in the end :thumbsup:

needs to list OWO as extra on her profile since it's not really at discretion but at a cost :unknown:

Offline DonaldGecko

I saw her two weeks back when she was at South Kensington. She is just like the pictures which was a relief because when she sent the Cloisters address I was nervous... She does move around London so not sure where she is currently as I didn't see her in my Kensington searches this week.

In terms of service, standard service for 1 hour. She says she offers CIM for £20 but I didn't take her up on it. She was fun and full of energy. She isn't a clock watcher and she has a great figure. Saying that, it was a pretty standard punt. If you want a good looking bird, then she is your gal.

Offline peter purves

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

looks tidy, mixed race Spanish?

good reviews by AW standards, considering face and tattoos are on profile pics it's odd the gallery is blurred and what not :unknown:

anyone had any interactions?

Sorry, no interactions

Cross-referencing with BP profile

External Link/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline LLPunting

DonaldGecko and Dami3n, reviews please of this SP so others can be properly aware of this lady's practices, pros and cons.

Offline dami3n

DonaldGecko and Dami3n, reviews please of this SP so others can be properly aware of this lady's practices, pros and cons.

Didn't go through with it LLP, had Natural Aga on plan B that day and her UKP reviews swayed me so didn't TOFTT

over to your DonaldGecko :hi:
« Last Edit: October 30, 2017, 12:18:30 pm by dami3n »

Offline DonaldGecko

Just submitted one now:
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=167895.msg1794442#msg1794442

It's my first review here so apologies for any lack of detail. If I haven't answered something you are after please reply in the review and i'll answer it as per my experience.

Thanks