Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Hull Recomendations gladly recieved  (Read 772 times)

Offline exitonly

Hi
Plan to be in the area in a couple of weeks and have had a good scout about AW and kept a close eye on here. Some options but a lot of helpful info - not a huge amount on Hull, some of it conflicting.. Never been to a Northern parlour and thought about stopping off in Sheffield or something on the way through maybe as Ive read some decent reviews here.  Anybody have some helpful pointers if it be local parlours or incalls. Any info on this one External Link/Members Only, or does this lady actually do meets External Link/Members Only, anyone seen her.
Thanks

Offline ThreeSixty

I've seen Ivy-Mai in Hull and reviewed her if you want to take a look.

Really enjoyed my punt with her and I'll see her again when it's viable to travel over to Hull again myself.  Haven't seen anyone else there.

Offline yourmatedavey

Hi
Plan to be in the area in a couple of weeks and have had a good scout about AW and kept a close eye on here. Some options but a lot of helpful info - not a huge amount on Hull, some of it conflicting.. Never been to a Northern parlour and thought about stopping off in Sheffield or something on the way through maybe as Ive read some decent reviews here.  Anybody have some helpful pointers if it be local parlours or incalls. Any info on this one External Link/Members Only, or does this lady actually do meets External Link/Members Only, anyone seen her.
Thanks

That 2nd one only does 15min or 30min meets in person which is a shame as she's 100% my type. If I were in Hull I'd jump at a 30 but the 2+ hour round trip is not my friend here.

This lass External Link/Members Only gives fantastic head and a great massage. She's well reviewed on here so would be a very good fallback if you can find exactly what you're looking for.