Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Halifax Arabic Massage girl in Halifax near the college?  (Read 2280 times)

Offline Hornylad

does anybody know any details about this girl- heard from a few people she does massage but havent got a number or a profile or any details, can anyone be a knight and shed some details about her or a link or a number?

Offline Lee_HXX

where did you hear about her? I would like a link too if poss

Offline muffin

Do you mean luna..she is from belgium txt her and at most hj with tits out. On gumtree

Offline Hornylad

Muffin where is she based in Halifax pal? isit a house or a flat? isit near the college or thereabouts on francis street?

what is she like? what are her rates?

Offline muffin

Not seen her but looks ok in pikkys. Think massage is 40 and topless wank 30 found her on gumtree. Just google massage halifax

Offline Hornylad

Hi mate

cant seem to find her, do you have a link please? she doesnt appear in the search? for massage halifax

Offline muffin

Full body relaxing massage by luna hx1 on vivastreet 20 year old bulgarian

Offline Hornylad

its not luna pal shes based in the town centre, this girls near the college so maybe francis street i think but not sure and not much details unfortunately

Offline Robyorks1981

I’ve seen Luna recently. She’s a nice looking girl. Went for a naked massage with happy ending. Will post a review later but torn between neutral and positive.

Offline muffin

Cheers looking forward to review..any touching more to come?

Offline Lee_HXX

why is there such reluctance to post a link?

Offline Lee_HXX

Full body relaxing massage by luna hx1 on vivastreet 20 year old bulgarian

no one with that name appears in HX1 on viva

Offline muffin

Your not lookimg properly. Found it in 20 seconds

Offline viper13

I’ve seen Luna recently. She’s a nice looking girl. Went for a naked massage with happy ending. Will post a review later but torn between neutral and positive.

When you arrived did she offer extras at beginning, and is it just naked and HE on offer, also what did she charge?  :hi:

There is a Bella Thai in HX1 area anyone any intel on this one  :hi:

Offline Robyorks1981

When you arrived did she offer extras at beginning, and is it just naked and HE on offer, also what did she charge?  :hi:

There is a Bella Thai in HX1 area anyone any intel on this one  :hi:

She quoted for extras before i went - theres a menu. It was £90 for naked massage and handjob. Massage wasn’t a proper massage but wasn’t over sensual either if you get what i mean. She’s a girl next door type and could do really well but she just didn’t seem that into it. There was limited touching but she kept her legs firmly shut to limit access.

If it was my first rub n tug i’d have probably walked away happy but she just didn’t quite do it for me. Will put this into a propee review tomorrow

Offline viper13

She quoted for extras before i went - theres a menu. It was £90 for naked massage and handjob. Massage wasn’t a proper massage but wasn’t over sensual either if you get what i mean. She’s a girl next door type and could do really well but she just didn’t seem that into it. There was limited touching but she kept her legs firmly shut to limit access.

If it was my first rub n tug i’d have probably walked away happy but she just didn’t quite do it for me. Will put this into a propee review tomorrow

:hi:

Offline Hornylad

Hi Rob

Are you talking about Luna? was she based on Francis St in Halifax pal? or near there?

do you have a number or a link?

Offline Robyorks1981

Hi Rob

Are you talking about Luna? was she based on Francis St in Halifax pal? or near there?

do you have a number or a link?

I’m talking about Luna. She’s in the town centre now. She’s bulgarian but has excellent english. Link below:

External Link/Members Only

Offline donnybob

I have just been looking at Luna, and can't find many reviews, can't find yours either

Offline ISTS2005

why is there such reluctance to post a link?

Why is there such reluctance to post a review?  :unknown:

Offline Richthescouser

Why is there such reluctance to post a review?  :unknown:

You know people are sharing the link via PM :-)

Offline Robyorks1981

The link for Luna is on this thread? Is the girl on near francis street the “spanish” on who advertises on gumtree?

Offline Hornylad

i am not sure maybe somebody could advise?

Offline ISTS2005

Yeah got it cheers Rich. Good community on here when people actually contribute.  :yahoo:

Offline Hornylad

could you share it with me guys as well if you have it please. thanks