Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Party Erika (changed profile to bareback)  (Read 1471 times)

6 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 4878507) (2 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline newaccount

(I say in advance feel free to delete this if it does not meet the criteria for a review and accept my apologies)

Adultwork user ID 4878507

Saved their number some time last week onto my phone, called and was supposed to meet later today. I checked their profile just to see if anything has changed and it has; profile now lists bareback as likes. Attached picture is, well, see for yourself.

This one is no safer than the red light district drug addicts to be frank.

Hidden Image/Members Only
Banned reason: Waste of bandwidth
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline newaccount

Offline Messy boy

She’s had bareback listed for weeks if not months. Well known barebacker.

Offline mrfishyfoo

She’s had bareback listed for weeks if not months. Well known barebacker.

:dash: :dash: :dash:

Offline mrfishyfoo

(I say in advance feel free to delete this if it does not meet the criteria for a review and accept my apologies)

Adultwork user ID 4878507

Saved their number some time last week onto my phone, called and was supposed to meet later today. I checked their profile just to see if anything has changed and it has; profile now lists bareback as likes. Attached picture is, well, see for yourself.

This one is no safer than the red light district drug addicts to be frank.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Thanks for the none-review MrN.  :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Offline newaccount

Interesting you complain about people not leaving any reviews and then bitch if they do :rolleyes:

Though with your number of posts and reviews I bet you read this place cover to cover like a newspaper and consider yourself an editor now, since it would explain why you are acting the way you are :drinks:

Get out of here acting like your approval means anything :yahoo:

« Last Edit: June 08, 2021, 12:47:47 am by newaccount »

Offline Kev40ish

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Interesting you complain about people not leaving any reviews and then bitch if they do :rolleyes:

Though with your number of posts and reviews I bet you read this place cover to cover like a newspaper and consider yourself an editor now, since it would explain why you are acting the way you are :drinks:

Really this is you contribution after nearly 6 years of being a member a waste of bandwidth on here I think
« Last Edit: June 08, 2021, 12:55:41 am by Kev40ish »

Offline mrfishyfoo

Rightly banned !!!!

Offline Northerndave666

Awwww, I miss him already, he added sooooo much to the Forum  :sarcastic: