Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Top Class Titwanks  (Read 1201 times)

Offline anonyorks

Funny name aside anyone had dealings with this one?

Only a veri pic on here

External Link/Members Only

Offline stevedave

I've been tempted a few times but the veri pic really puts me off. She's also wearing what I would describe as "rough bird" earrings  :lol: but maybe that's just me!

Offline Kool Keef

I've been tempted a few times but the veri pic really puts me off. She's also wearing what I would describe as "rough bird" earrings  :lol: but maybe that's just me!

The bigger the hoop, the bigger the hoe they say, having had an ex who used to wear big hoops I can confirm this to be true  :sarcastic:

Offline youngandfun

Noticed this one, does look rough as  :D

The way it’s written too looks off.

Offline Pk44

Yes, I made some enquiries, comms were good but I then did a search on here, saw the verification photo and thought better of it. I guess she'd look better with her make-up on but even though the prices are relatively low the risks of it turning out to be a crap punt either because I didn't fancy her or because the place she works from being a mess seemed too high.

Offline SurfDudew/Attitude

I just saw her today and she is one to avoid

This is from my post earlier about my punt with her which cost 70 quid

"Please avoid this one. She is not all cracked up as she seems;

It says on her profile that she likes French kissing but when I met her she said she doesn't kiss coz of covid and that she mentioned that on her profile which she has not. Also she has several videos on her profile doing owo but when she saw me she immediately put a condom on me, plus she wouldn't even suck my balls. And her pictures are misleading as she is a lot bigger in person. Please gents avoid this one."

Offline Ghost89

I just saw her today and she is one to avoid

This is from my post earlier about my punt with her which cost 70 quid

"Please avoid this one. She is not all cracked up as she seems;

It says on her profile that she likes French kissing but when I met her she said she doesn't kiss coz of covid and that she mentioned that on her profile which she has not. Also she has several videos on her profile doing owo but when she saw me she immediately put a condom on me, plus she wouldn't even suck my balls. And her pictures are misleading as she is a lot bigger in person. Please gents avoid this one."

Will you be putting a review up?

Offline SurfDudew/Attitude

Yeah I'll put one up later.