Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Birmingham CC - 03/03/2021 - Party Erika. Absolutely top class Rom Punt.  (Read 4955 times)

6 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 4878507) (2 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline HookerFucker

As someone who works with beer for a living it was terrible that i missed out on the Cadbury Creme egg bee..... Sorry. Wrong review site.

Hello chaps.

Today I met this GORGEOUS girl. Erika - External Link/Members Only

Location - Five Aways area - Top of Broad Street Birmingham. No parking for me as I don't drive but with most sides streets busy due to the trams track work it would be difficult to park at any time of the day.

WG - 22 Y/O (according to the Bio) Rom. Nice girl. Short in hight. The pics are 100% her although she has just had a new tattoo done yesterday on her left forearm. Cracking body. Tight with no belly. Cute pert arse and a cracking pair of tits. She'll let you kiss and lick her tits/nipples but not suck them. Anything you do to them makes her laugh.

Price - 40 for 15 minutes. Typical Rom price. Knowing what I know about her now I'd pay more and stay longer tbh she's gorgeous.

Comms - fine until I was 10 minutes away and outside for a few minutes but I was outside the building and didn't see another guy come out prior to me going in so unless she was eating I don't know. In fairness to her though if she did have another punter there or not there's no heat on her for Comms because I couldn't commit to a time anyway. Fine once in. Directed to the room.

Deed - behind the door trick. Very impressed with what I saw. First time I've had that. I think second only to Victoria from Lush. We discussed how long and what I wanted. All I wanted was for her to sit on my face which she was happy to do. I licked and ate her pussy and ass (first time ever rimming) for 10 minutes or so. Everything was clean and fresh. TASTY too. She was arching her back. Making all the right noises and loved me reaching up for her tits which are so pert they hang perfectly while she's gripping the headboard. We switch to 69 (OW) and tbh by me eating and sucking her pussy and the work she was doing on my cock I had to ask her to stop a times but she soon had me filling the bag. She cleaned me up and we had a nice chat although we ran way over time. She has been in the UK for 5 years based up north and has a fantastic grasp of English.

Overall. She is a fucking great punt and I enjoyed not only eating her but talking to her too. She has energy and spark. A rare quality in this game depending who you see but when it's time to work she's all business.

She's only here in Birmingham for two more days whys so if you have 40 punt sheets spare go and pay her a visit. Well worth it and I DEFINITELY will be seeing her again when she comes back to Birmingham.

Online Pablo02

BB listed on her likes list!

Strange she had a new tattoo done yesterday all tattoo shops are closed  :unknown:

Offline punterinho

Lists bafeback on her Adultwork profile

Offline WorcWarrior

BB listed on her likes list!

Strange she had a new tattoo done yesterday all tattoo shops are closed  :unknown:

I had my haircut too  :thumbsup:

Offline alabama1

Unprotected sex listed as well as bareback. Oh and accessing from the Netherlands on AW  today too.  :hi: Wonder if he had a pre/post punt in the Wetherspoons as well. :rolleyes:
« Last Edit: March 03, 2021, 11:59:05 pm by alabama1 »

Offline teddyking

I’ve just seen her free gallery, is it me or do the pics look like 4 different girls 🧐
Banned reason: Sarcastic twat of a troll
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Straightsix

Correct me if I'm wrong but hasn't she just ticked every box available? Romanians are renowned for doing so yet refusing to offer said services. If French kissing and owo were absent (a service typically not offered by Romanians) I'd be convinced she's understood the purpose of a 'likes' list.

And why would anyone do this to the beauty of an ass:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Sacrilege.
« Last Edit: March 04, 2021, 02:16:18 am by Straightsix »
Banned reason: Warned before but doesn’t seem to learn
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline Adultworkuser

She is hot! Too bad about the bareback

Offline KarmaPolice

Correct me if I'm wrong but hasn't she just ticked every box available?

Could be, unless she genuinely is also lactating...

Offline WorcWarrior

Correct me if I'm wrong but hasn't she just ticked every box available? Romanians are renowned for doing so yet refusing to offer said services. If French kissing and owo were absent (a service typically not offered by Romanians) I'd be convinced she's understood the purpose of a 'likes' list.

And why would anyone do this to the beauty of an ass:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Sacrilege.

Might book her just to see who her tattooist is, fucking hot as fuck that!!

Offline Little Joe

Another onto the hotlist in the hope she comes round again. I’m particularly attracted to those nice natural perky titties.
Looking at her joining date on AW she certainly started young.
Banned reason: Previously Banned - Dodo, Bush (can’t take the hint he isn’t fucking welcome here)

Offline Gandalf

Correct me if I'm wrong but hasn't she just ticked every box available?

I dont think that's the case here.
She has clearly taken off some stuff from her like list. There is no mention of Rimming (giving) or Watersports (Receiving)
Seems like she has deliberately left BB and unprotected sex on her like list.
« Last Edit: March 04, 2021, 03:05:31 pm by Gandalf »

Offline Straightsix

I'd say the proof is in the pudding, hopefully someone will clarify one day.

Offline WorcWarrior

I'd say the proof is in the pudding, hopefully someone will clarify one day.

I’ll toftt

Offline alabama1

I’ll toftt

"Taking one for the team" is when someone goes first, with the idea of others to follow. How many punters do you think would follow you seeing a barebacker  :unknown:

Online Pablo02

I’ll toftt

Bb and unprotected sex not a issue for you  :unknown:
More power to you  :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Offline Straightsix

I’ll toftt
You're the man WW..lol. get her to rim you. Let's see👍

Offline alabama1

You are loosing credibility on here straightsix   :hi:

Online Pablo02

Quote from: Straightsix link=topic=299373 :.msg3131111#msg3131111 date=1614873054

Did you not read the comment left by Gandalf  :unknown:

Offline Straightsix

Did you not read the comment left by Gandalf  :unknown:
I did indeed but read the related comments very carefully. There's a reason I chose to mention 'giving rimming' rather than 'bareback' and don't forget the context these comments relate to.
« Last Edit: March 04, 2021, 05:09:37 pm by Straightsix »

Offline Straightsix

You are loosing credibility on here straightsix   :hi:
See above ^

Offline Shplurgh

Well I thought I'd check. Unfortunately she does offer bareback, £20.

Deleted from list.

Offline BustaNut

I've just rung her and she's confirmed that she does bareback  :vomit: :vomit:

Avoid like the plague folks.

Offline WorcWarrior

I've just rung her and she's confirmed that she does bareback  :vomit: :vomit:

Avoid like the plague folks.

Don’t suppose you asked her if she does anal bareback did you?

Offline BustaNut

No, I didn't. You could always ring and ask her yourself if you're into that though.

Offline pbrown355

I just added her to my HL and then removed her again all in 5 mins

Offline WorcWarrior

She’s going on mine for sure

Offline Straightsix

She’s going on mine for sure
Anal bareback..lol 😆. A screen shot of your test results would be great too 👍
« Last Edit: March 04, 2021, 11:45:00 pm by Straightsix »

Offline Dark Vader

Today I met this GORGEOUS girl. Erika - External Link/Members Only

No doubt the 3 foot 8 height is a typo. But HookerFucker how tall is she?