Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: bondage escourts in oxfordshire, Bucks area.  (Read 1125 times)

Offline fettish008

I fancy a bit of bdsm and just wondering if anyone knew of any in the area? Found a few on a but just wanted if anyone had any recommendations.

Offline flybynightpm

I found Lucy in HW to be a nice lady... not my cup of tea and so it was quite an eye opener!

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline x369

I fancy a bit of bdsm and just wondering if anyone knew of any in the area? Found a few on a but just wanted if anyone had any recommendations.

I can highly recommend External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only if you want bondage done properly and not some half arsed affair then go see this lady. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Offline Silver Birch

I found Lucy in HW to be a nice lady... not my cup of tea and so it was quite an eye opener!

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I'm not quite sure if your post is a recommendation for Lucy, but I have seen her a couple of times and definitely recommend, although I reckon she probably only took me to (her) levels 1 or 2, she was great.

She has a glint in her eye, especially once she has you tied up, that I found a little scary but fun! She pushed my boundaries (as asked) but I never felt like I had completely lost control. She had plenty of more extreme equipment if I had been braver  :scare:

A fun punt for those wanting more than vanilla. I will definitely be going back fairly soon.

Offline ciscoxxx69

I'm not quite sure if your post is a recommendation for Lucy, but I have seen her a couple of times and definitely recommend, although I reckon she probably only took me to (her) levels 1 or 2, she was great.

She has a glint in her eye, especially once she has you tied up, that I found a little scary but fun! She pushed my boundaries (as asked) but I never felt like I had completely lost control. She had plenty of more extreme equipment if I had been braver  :scare:

A fun punt for those wanting more than vanilla. I will definitely be going back fairly soon.

+1

Offline flybynightpm

Yeah sorry that wasn't clear, definitely recommend her and go back again... just bondage isn't my thing...

Offline fettish008

I'm going to see her this weekend if I can.