Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Profile of the week  (Read 1257 times)

Offline Tailpipe

Ok

She looks good but

What can you wear on our date?   A. langerie, outfits and uniforms, toys, fetish wear, Hells, Boots, pvc, stockings...

In call is now a date
What can you wear on our date?   A. I have a huge high fashion wardrobe, dresses, designer suits,langerie, outfits and uniforms, toys, fetish wear, Hells, Boots, pvc, stockings...

Close to A13 A127    

Three mins walk from tube “Basildon, Benfleet, Brentwood, Chelmsford, Gray”

What fucking tube

East of England (Anglia)

Essex

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline riskytimes

once again i would put my money on that she is just another euro girl !!! sick and tired of them although they are getting slightly better in their profiles and try to trip us up but for a seasoned punter i can spot them miles off !!!! :dance:

Offline Johny Stone

Nationality:    Spanish

She is verified :)

Offline nigel4498

The nationality at the bottom of a profile is put there by AW and is taken from the ID provided by the service provider. (Passport, Driving Licence etc. ) it is the one thing the provider has no control over so if it says she is Spanish then that is the nationality on her verified authorisation.

taffy

If they wanna work here they should learn proper English

Offline sxman

Had this girl in my hotlist for a while now, just wondering if anyone had any experiences of info before I take the plunge.