Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Zoepandora from Kent.  (Read 2245 times)

Offline snipertongue

Hi,

Has anyone been with this WG? Tried searching here for all combinations of zoe + pandora, and nothing. Though I like the sound of her services, she definitely doesn't have very clear pics of her body...  :unknown:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Thanks,
ST
« Last Edit: December 13, 2017, 08:38:54 pm by snipertongue »

Offline snipertongue

Hi,

I know nobody replied yet but, is it because no one actually tried and liked her or should she be avoided and punters are not willing to share their experiences? I think that if I don't get any feedback (which is really odd since she's had some recent feedback on AW), I'll probably pass, unless my head down there  :wacko: takes over during the self-debate whether to take a punt.

Merry Xmas everyone and a great 2018.

J
« Last Edit: December 25, 2017, 07:29:42 pm by snipertongue »

Offline Steely Dan

Most likely no one fucked her.  Most guys on here (unlike you) do write reviews.  You should write some.  What else are you doing, watching Call the Midwife?

Anyway, this profile looks accurate to me. I'd guess a Ronseal profile - probably does what it says on the tin. Personally, not interested in a 43-48 year old size 14 slapper as described.  But if you like the lady described, then why not go for it and tell us how it went?

Offline DrConners

Most likely no one fucked her.  Most guys on here (unlike you) do write reviews.  You should write some.  What else are you doing, watching Call the Midwife?

Anyway, this profile looks accurate to me. I'd guess a Ronseal profile - probably does what it says on the tin. Personally, not interested in a 43-48 year old size 14 slapper as described.  But if you like the lady described, then why not go for it and tell us how it went?

:lol:     :lol:     :lol:

Nah, not for me either  :thumbsdown:

Offline snipertongue

Got the message, you're completely right, give me some :timeout:, I will definitely write the reviews, I have at least 4 to do (I'll get those done soon), it's only fair!
And I'm not watching that...no way, not yet anyway  :lol:!

I like 40 uppers, they're usually good. And yeah, I also like slim sizes but a size 14 for a 5'9" should not be extremely bad. I just wanted to check her tummy, that's why I said her pictures were not clear enough, I get a bit put off by big tyres...  :D

I definitely like what says on the tin...however don't know if the contents are up to the list of ingredients ;). I might actually give it a go. If I do, I'll post it here.

Offline snipertongue

As promised, I've written a couple of reviews on 2 other WGs :).

Also found out that she's not for me either. Found a picture that doesn't bode well for her at all (at least for me), definitely put me off, especially regarding her waist size. Well, I really tried to find whether she was really worth it. Services' Ronseal profile doesn't mean it's all good, I really need to feel some titillation (especially physical) beforehand :rolleyes:, that's not the case.

And thanks for your opinions :thumbsup:, they were valuable as they made me investigate a bit more.
« Last Edit: December 28, 2017, 02:16:50 pm by snipertongue »

Offline Steely Dan

As promised, I've written a couple of reviews on 2 other WGs :).
Awesome.

And thanks for your opinions :thumbsup:, they were valuable as they made me investigate a bit more.
YW.  Honest, straight talk is what is needed.  We are not always 'nice' but we help each other. Newbies who want 'nice' don't 'get it'. Welcome to the club.

Now write more reviews or fuck off.

(Kidding!)

(Not Kidding really more or we send you to heck)  (Heck is like Hell, but with more Costa and cake)

Offline snipertongue

Awesome.
YW.  Honest, straight talk is what is needed.  We are not always 'nice' but we help each other. Newbies who want 'nice' don't 'get it'. Welcome to the club.

I like honesty! And thanks, it's a nice club! :music:

Now write more reviews or fuck off.

(Kidding!)

(Not Kidding really more or we send you to heck)  (Heck is like Hell, but with more Costa and cake)

I didn't want to fuck off so, I just wrote another review...:D

Offline winchester5

Hi,

Has anyone been with this WG? Tried searching here for all combinations of zoe + pandora, and nothing. Though I like the sound of her services, she definitely doesn't have very clear pics of her body...  :unknown:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Thanks,
ST

not been with her myself but know where she works. Its a private flat in Folkestone used by a few girls  (multiple rooms). heres a list:
External Link/Members Only - pandora
External Link/Members Only - roxy shizzle (userfriendly xxx)
External Link/Members Only - lustful rebecca (rarely)
External Link/Members Only - chloe xx
External Link/Members Only - cougar cathy

they can be found off AW here External Link/Members Only

i've been with chloe who works there and she was worth a punt.

I also know one of the women personally but she doesn't know that i know what she does

i've left it vague through fear of accusations of pimping or whatever.

if pandora is not your thing, theres others to choose from and no reason to believe they don't offer a decent service.

Offline snipertongue

Many thanks winchester5, the pic on illicitkisses definitely confirms her oval shape and that belly puts me off (I think that if she wanted she could really be a stunner), she definitely had my favourite profile, at least on paper.
The others don't appeal to me, honestly, not even Chloe or Roxy...

I'll have to search somewhere else...
« Last Edit: January 07, 2018, 02:40:21 am by snipertongue »