Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TANYA_REAL_SERVICES Boasts about Bareback  (Read 1178 times)

Offline ClatteringArmour

Much, much better than doing it unadvertised. Everyone going in is going to know what they're in for.

At least we know not to book her.

Offline ClatteringArmour

Hold up -- from her feedback:
Fake, the girl was different. She had worms and wouldn't believe me so my only choice is to let others no.
What

Offline Zimbaman

Jesus... it was worms this guy was worried about?

vt

So that's what those poor kids in Romanian orphanages in the 90s looks like when they're all grown up!  :scare:

kamu

MrKeen

Are you going to TOFTT?

Depends if her profile comes up in my random punt, sometimes I draw one completely at random and make an appt without any reference to reviews. I don't always go through with meet if it's B&S or hints at possible underage or traffic. She might come up, obviously with her BB listing i would go half hour only and restict activity to hand jobs and HE. If its really dire I will reporrt back here.

Online madmania

Depends if her profile comes up in my random punt, sometimes I draw one completely at random and make an appt without any reference to reviews. I don't always go through with meet if it's B&S or hints at possible underage or traffic. She might come up, obviously with her BB listing i would go half hour only and restict activity to hand jobs and HE. If its really dire I will reporrt back here.

Braver man than me :scare:

Good luck mate!

MrKeen

Braver man than me :scare:

Good luck mate!

been doing this for a year, I have some girls I go to and know what sort of good time, but venturing into the unknown def adds some spice and excitment.

Offline Brazilian Martian

She was in london at some points last year she may even be on the bareback avoidance thread.