Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: busty brunne - slough  (Read 1141 times)

Offline aj12345

Anyone seen this lady?  Looks nice and offers good range of services like cim and rimming for £100 an hour. No previous feedback on ukp though.

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Offline Sparta Prada

I did speak to her last week when she was based in Colchester. Whoever I spoke to, her English was ok. Says she is Russian.

The girl sounded pleasant but I didn't see this girl, opted for someone else.

Offline aj12345

Samenjust happened to me but I couldn't get the right time unfortunately.

She seems nice and said no extra charges for cim or to give rimming. Works out of the same place as Emily Lane in Langley. Emily is fantastic so if they're part of the same group, she could be genuine and good.

Offline Sparta Prada

Could be a case of TOFTT!

One reason why I didn't see her was I asked specifically about kissing and I got the impression she wasn't keen on this, a bit weird considering she's ok with sticking her tongue up some stranger's arsehole!

Offline aj12345

Haha so true. I probably would have gone if she was available when I was free. I might try another time.

Offline Cunning Punt

Thanks for the intel, chaps. I'll keep an eye on her rates and location, and if both align for me, I will give her a go.

Her prices fluctuate somewhat. I've seen her profile showing half-hour rate as £60, £70 and £80, and hour rate at £100, £110, £120 and even £130.

It seemed she had settled on the standard £60/£100 but half-hour rate is now £80 and that's too much for me to TOFTT, particularly if she was hesitant over FK.

Offline aj12345

Did anyone go to see her? I may go today if I can get the right time with her.

Offline aj12345

Unfortunately not. Couldn't get timings to align.

Offline aj12345

Still been unlucky trying to get a booking with this lady. I don't suppose anyone else has managed to see her.