Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Little Katie - 2537636 - 3 hr incall in South West  (Read 13834 times)

Quesadilla

External Link/Members Only

On the fourth lay of Christmas UKPer's recommended to me - the sweetest slut Little Katie!

Who? Little Katie
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
Clearly there is little that hasn't already been said about Little Katie so I'll keep this brief and to the point.

What? 3 hour incall to Katie's flat
When? 27/12/2014
Where? GL12 just north of Bristol.
How much? Katie's published rate
Why? Non-stop positive reviews on this site - she was fully booked up when I first got interested which was late October.  I messaged her to introduce myself and check when new dates might be available, and then contacted her as soon as her dates came up back in mid-November.  Even then I was lucky to get one of the last dates available in December.  Normally don't book so far ahead but after the reviews - and Katie's informative profile and cute pics - I was sold.

Scores on the doors:
         Looks (face)
  Of course she is the lady in her profile pics which are very clear and accurate.  She is pretty as a picture despite her protestations of being "nothing special" and just "the girl next door".  I would be delighted if she lived next door to me for sure!! 
         Looks (body)   There is one pic in Katie's public gallery that shows her body and is accurate - you can see she is slim and sexy.  What more do you need to know? 
         Personality   Katie is very intelligent, down-to-earth, humble and self-effacing, sweet, and a huge amount of fun to be around, whether just to chat to or in the bedroom.  She perfectly fits the bill of that girlfriend you wish you had, who is a sweetheart on the street but a dirty little slut in the bedroom!  :thumbsup:
         Services   Perfectly clear that everything on Katie's "Likes" list she actually genuinely likes.  Not just "will do if I have to"!!  :thumbsup: 
Katie loves having a cock in her mouth, loves gagging on it, loves oral, loves being fucked, and was game to try all sorts of fun things. Having discussed with her BDSM and her recently purchased under the bed bondage kit, I decided to let her tie me up and dom me. Bought her a nice little outfit to almost wear which she really enjoyed...almost as much as I did.  :D
External Link/Members Only
Yes, I left it with her as a Christmas present, so enjoy and while you're shafting her in the crotchless section just remembered - Q got there first! So fuck Q!!!  :lol:

Frankly what we got up to was so hot and dirty that I simply dare not post it publicly, but anyone who really wants to know what went on can feel free to PM me for more detail.  :drinks:
         Attitude   Perfection
         Comms   I did have a little bit of nerves after SirFrank's negative review due to some comms issues Katie had and some cancellations so I contacted her again just to check everything was still good for our date, and she reassured me all was good.  Her comms with me were bang on - she was very open and honest, discussed everything I wanted to do and what on her likes list really turned her on.  We had a good chat which really whet my appetite to meet her. 

Visit again? Oh hell yes!! If she was local, she would be straight to the top of my regulars list, as it is I will be finding every possible excuse to make time for a trip to the South West, and will make myself available any time she wants to come to London! :)
         Recommend? Yes of course!

Positives - Everything!
Lovely face, love the long blonde hair that sometimes conceals her face tantalisingly, til she flicks back to reveal that sexy neck, love the tight, fit little body.
But most of all I love her filthy imagination. She is so young yet she is so ready and eager to explore! Love it love it love it! :lol:

Negatives - Too far away to see as often as I'd like :(

Definitely one of my best punts of the year.

password02

Nice review again and love the way you write - She does look very cute and very much my type - perfect slim body and nice facially. Ticks all my boxes.
Shame she is no where near or around London as I would book her next week.

:hi:

Offline Bigus Dickus

Good review! You lucky lucky barsteward!

Could you not have convinced her that studying in London was the way forward?

She looks very naughty! I am jealous!  :mad:

Quesadilla

Good review! You lucky lucky barsteward!

Could you not have convinced her that studying in London was the way forward?

She looks very naughty! I am jealous!  :mad:
Bigus, I offered to make her my sugar baby and share her with the London Massive (obviously I was referring to the Dickus!  :hi: Oh and you too PW!  :drinks:) but she wasn't biting.  Oh, actually no that's not true she bit my nipples, my cock...no she was definitely biting!  :thumbsup:
« Last Edit: December 28, 2014, 12:19:14 am by Quesadilla »

password02

Sent her a AW email asking if possible tour in London in 2015 - will let you know what she says

rafatheira

Christ, she's fucking stunning!  :wackogirl:

Excellent review Mr. Q, remember to drink a lot of fluids the next few days, you're going to need it :D .

Does anyone know if Little Katie ever does London Tours ? Edit: Just read she doesn't  :( , not yet anyway.
« Last Edit: December 28, 2014, 12:31:19 am by rafatheira »

rafatheira

Sent her a AW email asking if possible tour in London in 2015 - will let you know what she says

Thanks Mr.P :hi:

Quesadilla

She is a very sensible and reasonable girl - if enough genuine punters in London request it and are willing to commit I am sure she would at least consider it!

Happy to put her up at my place, my hourly rental rates are very reasonable and I have all sorts of toys / fucking machines etc... :hi:

Offline Bigus Dickus

If she pops up I'd see her for 3 hours no problems!

:thumbsup:

Quesadilla

If she pops up I'd see her for 3 hours no problems!

There are few girls I'd naturally book for 3 hours - and Katie is one - at the end of the time we had done soooo much but still left room to do more.  Only a small handful of my all time favourites get that reaction from me.  :drinks:

Offline Bigus Dickus

I love my 3 hour punts with Adele4u, the last one almost ran to 4 hours! I have a great two camera movie of that day? I was meant to have her for an overnight tonight but I didn't book because I've been poorly!  :(

Must get well and see her soon! A punt a day keeps the doctor away!  :D

Quesadilla

I love my 3 hour punts with Adele4u, the last one almost ran to 4 hours! I have a great two camera movie of that day? I was meant to have her for an overnight tonight but I didn't book because I've been poorly!  :(

Must get well and see her soon! A punt a day keeps the doctor away!  :D
I don't know how I missed that Adele allows filming - she's my fifth lay of Christmas on Monday and a souvenir is always welcome. Don't worry Dickus - I will keep her warm for you. :)

Can't seen on her profile any extra charge for filming?

Offline Bigus Dickus

I don't know how I missed that Adele allows filming - she's my fifth lay of Christmas on Monday and a souvenir is always welcome. Don't worry Dickus - I will keep her warm for you. :)

Can't seen on her profile any extra charge for filming?

A very reasonable £30!

Offline hooper567

Great review and great to hear Katie is as great as ever  ;)

Quesadilla

A very reasonable £30!
Oh wow, yes I'll have some of that! Thanks BD!  :hi:

Offline monstar

Thanks for the review Q - come on, share the filthy details :D

It sounds like you have been having a lot of fun over Christmas, even if not entirely to your original plans!

Like many others, I hope Katie decides to tour London in 2015, she won't have any trouble getting bookings, you guys will need to leave a three hour slot for me though!  :wacko:

Offline Bigus Dickus

Looks like she's booked for 3 punts already!

Come on Katie you know you want to visit all of us!

;)

Quesadilla

Thanks for the review Q - come on, share the filthy details :D

It sounds like you have been having a lot of fun over Christmas, even if not entirely to your original plans!

Like many others, I hope Katie decides to tour London in 2015, she won't have any trouble getting bookings, you guys will need to leave a three hour slot for me though!  :wacko:
Cheers Monstar, will PM some details later as Ive had a few requests.   :blush:  I have some time as today is my day off! (Although struggling not to think about finding someone else to tick off my list!)

I guess the challenge for Katie (and her potential clients) is that she usually only sees one or max two clients per day so that wouldn't leave too many slots anyway.

squeezebox

Nice review Q...(James bond-esque?)   :hi:

LK is top of my list for 2015 for sure.  Glad she's in the south west.  :thumbsup:  (for now)

I wonder if she'd be willing to explore an FFM in the future? Adele/LK? (one can only dream).

Quesadilla

Nice review Q...(James bond-esque?)   :hi:

LK is top of my list for 2015 for sure.  Glad she's in the south west.  :thumbsup:  (for now)

I wonder if she'd be willing to explore an FFM in the future? Adele/LK? (one can only dream).
Great minds think alike SB - but I asked the question and Katie didn't seem that keen - she really enjoys the one-on-one too much...but you never know, maybe one day it might look more interesting.

Little Katie

Thanks guys! I'm planning to do a London tour mid February - No specific details arranged yet but will keep you updated via my AW profile! Happy new year! K xxx

Offline hooper567

Thanks guys! I'm planning to do a London tour mid February - No specific details arranged yet but will keep you updated via my AW profile! Happy new year! K xxx

Looks like Christmas has come around again for some of you LOL  ;)

password02

Seems my polite request to tour London in 2015  on  her AW email may have had the desired effect.

I have already requested the 1st slot on the 1st day so you greedy members can book the other slots  :D :D

squeezebox

I'm sure the lads will look after you.  :hi:  ;)

Offline Bigus Dickus

Seems my polite request to tour London in 2015  on  her AW email may have had the desired effect.

I have already requested the 1st slot on the 1st day so you greedy members can book the other slots  :D :D

All's fair in punting and war!

:diablo:

I want the reserve on that booking! Maybe work will take you out of the pot!  :P

rafatheira

:dance: .

rafatheira

Winning at life Mr. P  :drinks:

password02

I had an email back with a positive line saying

'Looking into the possibility of a London tour in February '

Although nothing definite and in punting terms not guarantee that she will do a London tour the fact remains that she is considering which is a big PLUS for us London guys!!!!

Will update if anything further comes through next few days.

Offline Bigus Dickus

Says she's fully booked!  :cry: i never got a fucking look in! Here's hoping that one of you fuckers have a small  (minor) accident in Feb so I can step in so to speak!  :D

password02

Says she's fully booked!  :cry: i never got a fucking look in! Here's hoping that one of you fuckers have a small  (minor) accident in Feb so I can step in so to speak!  :D

Just seen on her AW web site that she is in London 9th Feb to 12th Feb - I hope I can get the 1st slot on her 1st day so I can welcome her to the London punting scene!!! If N/A then I can SELL my slot to the highest bidder - However VERY unlikely that I will be N/A - But pigs can and do fly?

Offline Mr Br1ghts1de

That might explain why she's read my email but not responded. Bugger!  :(

Offline Bigus Dickus

Just seen on her AW web site that she is in London 9th Feb to 12th Feb - I hope I can get the 1st slot on her 1st day so I can welcome her to the London punting scene!!! If N/A then I can SELL my slot to the highest bidder - However VERY unlikely that I will be N/A - But pigs can and do fly?

Ah Mr PW do you believe in Karma? I should remind you that you had a lovely season with Cindy not so long ago after I cancelled. In my twisted logic I feel you therefore owe me to step into your shoes in Feb, should some disaster strike you down! (where did I put those genuine voodoo dolls I bought in Haiti many years ago)  :crazy:

I know you'll do the right thing!

password02

Ah Mr PW do you believe in Karma? I should remind you that you had a lovely season with Cindy not so long ago after I cancelled. In my twisted logic I feel you therefore owe me to step into your shoes in Feb, should some disaster strike you down! (where did I put those genuine voodoo dolls I bought in Haiti many years ago)  :crazy:

I know you'll do the right thing!

Ha Ha - yes I do owe you a cancellation - Here is the deal - If and its a big IF I cannot make the 1st day session then I will let you know and let you organise directly with Katie my slot.

cannot say fairer than that

d00fer

I'm in the same boat after sending a very prompt (and hopefully good enough) email through AW. That said Katie also says on her profile that she'll get back to everyone that's been in touch over the next few days with dates / times so I'm very optimistically hoping there might be a chance this time round. If not the South West tour that I'd been semi- planning will have to be in order.

Offline Bigus Dickus

Ha Ha - yes I do owe you a cancellation - Here is the deal - If and its a big IF I cannot make the 1st day session then I will let you know and let you organise directly with Katie my slot.

cannot say fairer than that

You are a gentleman and a scholar!

I have a Katie plan B in place even if the voodoo dolls, I mean your booking falls through!

:yahoo:

Offline iPad3

Has anyone actually had a response from Katie with a confirmation, the way I'm reading her site is that she's had enough enquiries and will confirm bookings shortly so I'm hoping that as I've heard nothing means I'm in with a shout......we shall see!!

password02

I have had. Email from her yesterday. 

Offline iPad3

I have had. Email from her yesterday.

Bugger, looks like I got in too late this time round, hey ho will have to try and get first dibs on the next one if she comes this way again!

Hope you enjoy sir and will look forward to the reveiw!!! :drinks:

squeezebox

Bugger, looks like I got in too late this time round, hey ho will have to try and get first dibs on the next one if she comes this way again!

Hope you enjoy sir and will look forward to the reveiw!!! :drinks:

On her profile it sounds as though she will, if she enjoys her time in February.. ;)

Offline Jeremy

Anyone know if she is taking bookings for January before the London tour? I would guess not since there's no mention of availability then on her profile?

Offline iPad3

On her profile it sounds as though she will, if she enjoys her time in February.. ;)

Probably not, if password see's her he'll end up convincing her to do a duo with platinum Cindy and book them both for the whole time she's in London!!!!

password02

Probably not, if password see's her he'll end up convincing her to do a duo with platinum Cindy and book them both for the whole time she's in London!!!!

:D :D :D - You guys !!! Now that's a thought -

However the cost would be so hugh that it will eat up my punting Budget for the whole Feb & March - is she straight or Bi?

Quesadilla

:D :D :D - You guys !!! Now that's a thought -

However the cost would be so hugh that it will eat up my punting Budget for the whole Feb & March - is she straight or Bi?
Sadly straight - had that conversation last week...  :D

password02

Sadly straight - had that conversation last week...  :D

Seems both minds think a like!!!

Offline iPad3

Password managed to turn MI, so if anyone can do it.......hang on forget that, it's simply going to cause further complication in my getting a booking with Katie......password bog off and find another girl to turn at least until I've had my fun!!!

Offline TerryTibbs

Katie just updated her profile.....

If you thought the booking system was complicated before!!!......

Ahhhhhhhhhhhh  :dash:

Terry  :timeout:

Offline hendrix

I have contacted her about a booking on her London tour..all seems good, hope it happens. Obviously, I asked her about a duo :D and she said it's not really for her, but I have suggested a slightly different take on it (no, not a TS or another bloke!) No point discussing it unless it happens, but you'll all get to hear about it if it does and I'll see her solo anyway if she's not up for it :hi:
« Last Edit: January 03, 2015, 10:55:52 am by hendrix »

Offline Silver Birch

I have contacted her about a booking on her London tour..all seems good, hope it happens.

London tour? I dashed over to her profile - FULLY BOOKED  :dash:

I guess I need to monitor my hotlist more frequently.

password02

Yes it seems all booked already - she emailed me to say she will send me details when she has booked the venue and will sort out day and time when booked.

Seems I was 1 of the lucky punters - right place and right time

:rose:

Offline yuiop300

I'm in the same boat after sending a very prompt (and hopefully good enough) email through AW. That said Katie also says on her profile that she'll get back to everyone that's been in touch over the next few days with dates / times so I'm very optimistically hoping there might be a chance this time round. If not the South West tour that I'd been semi- planning will have to be in order.

haha you guys are VULTURES but I wouldn't have it any other way :)