Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Kute Katrina  (Read 2645 times)

Offline TerryTibbs

Hi

I have communicated with her, and she sounds very sensible.

I have been keeping an eye on her, but she only does outcalls  :(

A hidden gem I think......

...but she does have some dodgy marks on her leg photos...

But who knows!

Regards

Terry  :timeout:

touch.and.go

On closer examination - she looks pretty splodgey all over!  :scare:

Offline TerryTibbs

Hi Guys

I notice this girl is working in Bristol tomorrow, doing incalls.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

She is working from the same place as Little-Katie, Katlinforyou, etc etc

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Kute Katrina looks interesting, I don't think her profile photos do much for her, but I have a feeling she could be rather nice.

I was going to see her tomorrow, but I'm busy now so cant make it :-(

But looks worth a try!

Regards

Offline Bongo23

Well good luck trying to book her !   She gave me an enormous run-around, first messaging me saying, on a Friday,  "Sunday would be perfect", then not checking her emails for a reply (I replied with a "yes please"), until the following Monday.   Very apologetic, she then did it again !    One excuse after another, over a month there were a total of about thirty messages that went between us: - next week, not next week, yes Sunday, not Sunday, outcall no problem, outcall impossible, sorry I was confusion you with someone else,  etc. etc.    In the end, I gave up.   As she's just started offering incalls, it might get easier, but in my experience, she needs to get WAY more organized.   I'll be very interested to see how you get on !

Offline TerryTibbs

I see she had 2 new positive feedbacks yesterday.

So looks a very interesting prospect.

She is English, posh and looks like she has a great body!

Regards

Offline TerryTibbs

Wow......9 new positive feedbacks this week!!!

Are we missing something here?

Has any of you guys seen her?

She looks amazing  :thumbsup:

Offline rudolph hucker

If she is so good, why not do her yourself Terry?

Offline bristol_lad

Anyone seen Katrina recently? She's been on my hotlist for ages, and i'm really tempted atm to take the plunge and go see this girl. Although she has a strictly no under 35's policy, which is a little bit weird? also, what's with the marks on her legs?

Offline Roth

Anyone seen Katrina recently? She's been on my hotlist for ages, and i'm really tempted atm to take the plunge and go see this girl. Although she has a strictly no under 35's policy, which is a little bit weird? also, what's with the marks on her legs?

Age policy like that is a sign of a lazy cunt.  Some prossies assume older guys are one-pop wonders and they don't need to work so hard for the cash.  :thumbsdown: