Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Cleos - Highbridge - For Sale  (Read 2955 times)

Offline puntathon

Hi All,

I drove past Cleos in Highbridge recently and noticed that the building is up for sale. Anyone know if the business/WG's have moved on elsewhere?

Offline Mrwumpty

Think Covid was a big nail in the coffin,

Drove past yesterday and the sign now says sold,

Have no idea where or even if they have been relocated.

Offline snaitram99

Think Covid was a big nail in the coffin,

Drove past yesterday and the sign now says sold,

Have no idea where or even if they have been relocated.

End of an era if they've closed  :(

Although they did previously relocate from Wellington, so who knows?  :unknown:

Offline Paxo72

Hopefully they will be back, always nice to go somewhere you know exactly what you’re going to get

Offline lewis666

Not sure if the gap in the market is being filled given the 10+ profiles dumped on aw recently for Highbridge, never knew it was so popular

Offline emperorshyguy

Hopefully they will be back, always nice to go somewhere you know exactly what you’re going to get

I hope they will be back. I always enjoyed going there on my trips to Somerset. I had some good sessions with some gems there and had some good chats with Vicky and her mum in the waiting room.

Offline joninbristol

Looks like it's been sold for redevelopment:
External Link/Members Only
:hi:

Offline tigerbiker

I never went there. Seeing it in its bare form on Rightmove makes it look like a seedy dump - I don't feel to have missed out on anything.

Offline ciderhead

Only went there once, saw a girl called Kim, easily the best parlour punt I've had

Offline Paxo72

Drove past today, all the sold signs have gone but no sign of anything else happening  🤷🏻‍♂️

Offline Bertiebeenthere

Hi All,

I drove past Cleos in Highbridge recently and noticed that the building is up for sale. Anyone know if the business/WG's have moved on elsewhere?

Is/was it any relation to Cleos in Bridgewater?

Offline tigerbiker

I'm not aware of one with that name in Bridgwater - Highbridge is close to Bridgwater. Maybe the Highbridge one is the business you think is in Bridgwater?

Offline Bertiebeenthere

I'm going back to the 1980s
I used to nip in there and tell the wife I was at the cricket in Taunton

Offline jichael mackson

Sad to see. Used to pop in many moons ago when on Holiday in SW. Im assuming they've not started up elsewhere?

Offline anonymouse72

Are any of the Bridgewater places still going? There's a distinct lack of a decent parlour in the Devon and Somerset area.
« Last Edit: April 17, 2022, 04:44:36 pm by anonymouse72 »

Offline HawkG

I drove past Cleos in Highbridge recently and noticed that the building is up for sale.

Should sell pretty quickly via webuyanybrothel.com