Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Samira Lee - Swindon.  (Read 917 times)

Surplus2018

External Link/Members Only

Was in Swindon and had an itch that needed scratching. There wasn't any pre planning or research done. So i looked at AW and seen this SP was available.

Comms - tried ringing but it rang off, text message from her said that she was available. All correspondence done by text. Gave detailed text what i was after and for how long. Owo finishing with a hand job for 30 minutes for £60 which she said was ok.
Flat in the centre of town.

Arrived at the address and was greeted by Samira looking very petite and attractive. English is not brilliant but i wasn't looking for a deep meaningful conversation. Handed over my contribution for the next 30 mins and sat on the end of the bed after losing my jeans. She positioned herself on her knees in between my legs and started with gentle stroking moving to a hand job. This went on for 10 minutes and i motioned to her to start the owo.

Now this is where the punt heads south in terms of service providing and attitude.
She flatly refuses to provide owo (my hygiene is impeccable so she couldn't use that as an issue), and backed that up with time nearly done, 10 minutes in.

Now this is where my attitude changes and i even surprise myself. I've had a few bad punts before but just resigned myself to just that. But this time i wasn't in any mood to be played. I stopped her from what she was doing immmediatley. I got dressed and i demanded a portion of the fee back for backing out of the agreed services. Whilst her spoken English isn't great she knew what i mean't by the outstretched hand motion. Then came the attitude and abuse, how dare i ask this little princess for a partial refund. She made noises about a boyfriend turning up, being quite a tall well built chap i said that was fine and reclined on the bed with my hands behind my head, saying i'd wait.

The temper tantrum continued for a few minutes to which i didn't respond at all and continued staring at the ceiling as if she wasn't there.
No boyfriend arrived, the war of attrition was ended when she handed me £20 back but i motioned for £40 and got it just to get me out of her hair.
The whole episode was done in the agreed time slot of 30 minutes. I felt i was still overly generous leaving her with £20 for the naff hand job.

Should've engaged brain in the first instance and checked here. Lesson learn't. Hopefully that will give that SP a little food for thought about trying to pull a fast one in future? But i somehow doubt it. 

vw

Thanks for the review, standing firm does work for partial refunds, did it recently in Birmingham, well done on the £40. 

Surplus2018

Thanks for the review, standing firm does work for partial refunds, did it recently in Birmingham, well done on the £40.

:thumbsup: I surprised myself i'm usually an easy going guy. It wasn't about the amount of cash either just the principle behind it.

Offline BOBBY2015

well bloody done ! we should all stand up for ourselves in the same way !

Offline Donel75

Well done indeed.

I may have seen her in Swindon holding hands with the illusive boyfriend. Wouldn't matter what size you were I suggest he posed no threat whatsoever.

Pull this crap enough and you'll get called out at some point.

Also, from her perspective,  that could have gotten nasty if she'd tried that with the wrong sort of type.