Sugar Babies
Live Cams
Shemales

Author Topic: Lovely Massage Maya - Birmingham  (Read 1459 times)

5 review(s) for Jessica naughty thai (4 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]
6 review(s) for Thai Baby Bella (4 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline Ash7pred

Attempted to make a booking with her early the day before, gave her a ring to book, had a small conversation with her in which she confirmed she was available and that she would message. Agreed a time for the next morning and confirmed. Asked for a postcode which never came. Tried to contact that day but no reply.

Not a great start, the next morning I contacted her again one hour before our scheduled time still no reply.

I decided to arrive in the general area where she was and wait for the booking time so that I could make a move as soon as she texted back. Booking time came and went and 2 hours passed. At this point I'd moved on and had decided to go about my buisness.

A text arrived apologising and that she had overslept, numerous apologies. I made a decision to pursue ahead.

Arrived at the place in Solihull, near Olton train station. Found parking opposite the building. Free parking. Called up and texted I'd arrived and she sent me some pictures on WhatsApp guiding me to actual entrance. Thank god for that otherwise no way I'd have found it. Apartment is seemingly undergoing some work so lots of supplies about stuff covered up as if it's temporarily being used.

Girl matches the images I'd say more flattering in person facially. Not wearing the outfit requested unfortunately and it seems not very good with English. Tried to explain the outfit situation and the delay, no apologies nothing just asking how long I was planning to stay. I don't think she realised the issue and/or didn't understand either. Initially had planned for an hour, reduced to 30 minutes because I had a bad feeling.

Money out of the way, and DFK which I had confirmed many times prior to the booking it seemed was off the table. She'd stuck a gum in her mouth when I'd arrived in her room and didn't bothered to spit it out and just continued with closed lips. This lasted a grand total of 60 seconds and a lot of it was thanks to me bringing her up. Eventually gave up and let her get down to giving me head. OW, didn't offer OWO. I'm sure that's an extra but I never asked. Have to say she could certainly sack but again not for long. Got up and jumped on the bed in doggy position, turned her around and started kissing her body.

Now I'm guessing she'd applied some lubricant down there so when I went down for RO, no smells or anything but as soon as I have a taste I'm just getting this urge to wretch. Braved through but then gave up. Turned her around smashed her in doggy filled the bag. Told her to give me a message. Was not a good back massage. She basically was pinching me. I've had non massage providers give a much better massage. Just got up and asked to use the toilet to freshen up. Fresh towel offered. Went to the sink to wash up and I vomited. Something was definitely off with her down there so quite glad I vomited. Anyways I cleaned up thoroughly and left.

Was there for 15 minutes or so paid £70.

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline bonham

Fuck do some of these girl's want to do enythink for there money.
Thanks for reviewing ash7. Is this a toft

Offline Ash7pred

No, Dan reviewed her before me
« Last Edit: October 10, 2023, 10:00:43 am by Ash7pred »

Offline inbruges

Sounds terrible. Glad I didn't bother with this one.