Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Jenni_Breene_Birmingham  (Read 3760 times)

17 review(s) for JenniBreene (12 positive, 0 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline AL88

External Link/Members Only

Location:   Well-known apartment block near the Barclaycard arena.
Greeting:   Tall, bubbly, Size 10/12 brunette.
      Very girl-next-door, “friend” look about her.
      Sweet, 7.2/10.
      A bigger girl than I usually go for, but hey, she has some good reviews and her pictures looked smashing.
      Wearing a nice enough dress with stockings on
      Straight into DFK.
      Nice endearing soft brummie accent as well.

Handed over £80 for 30mins.
Had a shower.

Straight into DFK, and then went on to the bed for some cuddly kisses.
Took her breasts out of her dress – nice soft titties, and they tasted very clean with great responsive nipples.
Got her to do some OWO – very good, with great eye contact throughout.
Then some 69 – wow she has big labia!  It was quite fun to play around with in my mouth & tongue.
Her pussy tasted of pussy-juice, and if I was critical, a little bit of urine?, but I guess big labia must have a tendency to do that?  Still, the pussy was clean, and had no worries about hygiene.  I enjoyed it.
She seemed like she was definitely getting into the groove of things, and gave her some more RO, and also some good finger-pounding; my biceps were getting a work-out!
Anyway, I think I definitely made her cum, as could feel her spasms as her vaginal muscles clamped around my fingers, and saw her white cum-juice on my fingers – her juices tasted good, and let her taste it as well.

Then I got her to perform some more OWO for me, some more 69, and then on with the mac for some RCG; seeing her reflected in the mirror was pretty cool.

Then onto doggy, a great round arse, and even took the liberty to do a "American Psycho bicep curl" pose in front of the mirror whilst pounding her in doggy.
I told her I wanted to make a mess on her face, to which she dutifully obliged, so whipped my cock out, took off the mac, and blasted long threads across her face.
She smiled throughout, and I love how facials somehow always makes girls laugh & giggle.
Anyway, when my cock finished unloading, I admired the good deal of spunk that was glazed across her face, with some on her eyelids as well - to which I apologised for as it was certainly unintended.
It was super to see her admiring herself with jizz on the face in the mirror.  What a champ!

Had a shower, and then a chat with her afterwards.
She works a flexible job, and said she was going back to the office afterwards.  Super stuff, and a a genuinely lovely girl.

Enjoyable:   Very much so.
Return?      Probably not – a lot of WGs in Birmingham at the moment to try out.

Offline The Owl

She's got a smashing bum fro her AW gallery but the smelling of urine is a huge turn off.

Offline NigelF

She's now charging £100 for 30 mins AND no longer does OWO. She's taking the absolute piss! Mind you, there's not many good options in Birmingham.

Offline Wolverhampton1990

She's now charging £100 for 30 mins AND no longer does OWO. She's taking the absolute piss! Mind you, there's not many good options in Birmingham.
I see she's now willing to see men under the age of 40 which she didn't used to though. It's a shame now I'm old enough she's found a new way to discourage me booking :D

Offline NigelF

I see she's now willing to see men under the age of 40 which she didn't used to though. It's a shame now I'm old enough she's found a new way to discourage me booking :D

Christ, she's a right idiot.

Baise-moi365

Cheers for the review. I’ve had her on my to do list for a while. Puzzled as to the positive but you wouldn’t return? Fair play though

Offline Brumish

Hahahaha. Now it’s personal!

Offline Brumish

This is the bint that cancels at the last minute. She was a member here years ago and was all apologetic but soon reverted back to her normal ways and got banned eventually.

Offline redjay

Yeah she did that to me, arranged everything. Then she said she didn't receive a text message I sent her, which she obviously did as it had a read receipt...
Banned reason: Non contributor, insulting other members.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Spacer

Yup.  Me too.

I need to write a short review so I can add to her negative pile.

Spacer