Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: 4 Hands Massage... is it worth the money?  (Read 5869 times)

Offline GingerBoy11

I have considering for a long time whether to try a 4 Hands Massage, but as of yet not taken the plunge.

Given the extra cost, is it really worth the double price, for a double experience?

Or better to have two separate '2 hands' massages! haha

:unknown:

Offline lillythesavage

I have considering for a long time whether to try a 4 Hands Massage, but as of yet not taken the plunge.

Given the extra cost, is it really worth the double price, for a double experience?

Some will think so, others not, the only way to find out is try yourself :unknown:

Offline Thephoenix

I've had 4h ff and 4h fm.
I don't think it's necessarily better. It's just different.
It's something worth trying, but the novelty can wear off after a while.
If I had to choose, I'd go for a really sensual 1 to 1.

Offline mr.bluesky

As a one off or occasional treat it's a great experience to feel 2 pairs of hands massaging you. Also when one is administering the happy ending the other can play with your balls, that feels fantastic

Offline standardpostage

Iv'e had a few, makes a very nice change.

Last one at Bai Yok Bury.

Offline Belgarion

The 4 hands massages that turn into Full Sevice. Yes

Offline Thephoenix

The 4 hands massages that turn into Full Sevice. Yes

Ah now that's a different kettle of fish isn't it?.....

Threesomes, foursomes, fivesomes, sixsomes, sevensomes....the more the merrier! :thumbsup:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline oap69

I've had 4h ff
I don't think it's necessarily better. It's just different.
It's something worth trying, but the novelty can wear off after a while.
If I had to choose, I'd go for a really sensual 1 to 1.

Tend to agree.  The way I look at it now is that it's possible to have 2 or 3 punts for the same price as a 4h, after paying the basic fee plus extras for 2 girls.
Sensual 1 to 1 much better.

Offline sabydizzle

I’m a full on happy start, middle and anther and ... ending type of guy.
In an hour I can cum 4 times maximum 6 times from a massage therapist.
If there are 2 ladies it’s easier on their wrists and they get less tired.

So 2 ladies are better than one sometimes

Offline GingerNuts

Who have you found who will happily accommodate that sort of cumfest?
« Last Edit: January 23, 2022, 01:11:33 am by GingerNuts »

Offline mr.bluesky

You can come 6 times in an hour ! Your either very young and virile, very lucky, or a bullshiter can't make up my mind which.  :unknown: I can't see in any of your reviews that states that you have cum 4 or 6 times in an hour. If I was capable of this I would definitely mention it in a review . At my age 2 pops in an hour is my limit and even then I don't always manage it. :dash:
« Last Edit: January 23, 2022, 06:49:37 am by mr.bluesky »

Offline Thephoenix

You can come 6 times in an hour ! Your either very young and virile, very lucky, or a bullshiter can't make up my mind which.  :unknown: I can't see in any of your reviews that states that you have cum 4 or 6 times in an hour. If I was capable of this I would definitely mention it in a review . At my age 2 pops in an hour is my limit and even then I don't always manage it. :dash:
He did a review of Wenlan a while ago and said he's in his 30's, and can easily do 6 or more in an hour.
He can cum every 5/6 minutes he said.

That's nothing!..... I can come 10 times in an hour.
Although I need to use a 240v anal probe, a set of jump leads and a cattle prod. :wackogirl:

Seriously...is there anyone else who can cum 6+ times in an hour?
Maybe when I was 15.

Offline Belgarion

Ah now that's a different kettle of fish isn't it?.....

Threesomes, foursomes, fivesomes, sixsomes, sevensomes....the more the merrier! :thumbsup:

Hidden Image/Members Only

I have enjoyed 4 hands sessions but the ones that morph into FS cannot be beaten  :D

Offline JackSaint

He did a review of Wenlan a while ago and said he's in his 30's, and can easily do 6 or more in an hour.

Although I need to use a 240v anal probe, a set of jump leads and a cattle prod. :wackogirl:

Maybe when I was 15.

:D 6 times in an hour sounds far fetched, I've managed 3 after a very long abstention, normally 2, sometimes one big one.

Offline shed

:D 6 times in an hour sounds far fetched, I've managed 3 after a very long abstention, normally 2, sometimes one big one.

I would go as far as to say impossible. Averaging one every 10 minutes. Nah don't believe it , sorry.

Offline mr.bluesky

Maybe when I was 15.

Yes that particular review did say he came three times but 6 in an hour seems unlikely, or perhaps he suffers from premature ejaculation :D

Offline geostorm1

YES it is worth it but not every time.

The feeling of 4 hands rubbing you all over is very nice.

The 4 handed full body massage is nice and the double happy ending is nice too, but honestly you need to go to a parlour that offers 2-girl sessions, as parlours usually give you a massage first just like a chinese/thai joint but then the full service after is so much better!

Tits in your face with the other sucking you... one sitting on your face and the other bouncing on your cock, you get the picture!

Offline GingerBoy11

Good responses guys! haha, made me laugh.

I'm more of a Cum once, twice at a push, type of guy, so maybe I'm not getting full value for money if I can't cum 100 times like some of you guys! hahahaha

But good shout at the end about the Parlour girls. . .I will have to do my research to pick the best 'duo' before I invest my cash!!

Tempted indeed!

Offline sabydizzle

Also love one girl rimming me and one girl sucking me off to completion,
Sometimes two is better than one

Offline Henry767

Four hands not unusual in the fens; helps with the potato sorting too.

Offline JayEZ2K

I've done 4-hands and it was total shit. The girls were chatting the whole time and giving a half-assed, distracted, poor-quality massage. Likewise, I've done one duo for sex and it was also shit. And to make matters worse, you're paying twice the rate for 4-hands/duos, so it's double the money wasted.

If doing 4 hands (or any type of duo), I'd recommend ensuring in advance that it will be worthwhile before jumping in. Possibly with well-reviewed ladies, or possibly with ladies who you have already seen separately and trust.

I've also done one double-suck (blow-and-go), which was great, albeit rushed.
« Last Edit: February 03, 2022, 05:05:19 pm by JayEZ2K »

Offline southcoastpunter

I would go as far as to say impossible. Averaging one every 10 minutes. Nah don't believe it , sorry.

i don't think its impossible. In my youth (late teens/early 20's) i suffered from PE quite badly but i stayed hard and could just keep going and cum again and again. Never counted but it would be  4, 5 6 or perhaps even more times.

Sadly now - i am a cum once man!!

Offline fastcar669

Last four hands I had was a mother / daughter combo for £100 for the hour, and  yes - money very well spent

Offline Sleet

Had my first 4 hand this week, I’d been offered it pre pandemic by an Indy Thai girl but turned it down.
Previous visits were normally an excellent firm massage followed by functional HJ.

4 hand was completely different, lots of teasing, fondling from the off and 5 mins in I was lying on my back with one girl playing with my balls and the other stroking my cock. Shot my load and continued with the massage for another 30 mins then a repeat performance with lots of dirty talk encouragement from both girls. Almost managed a 3rd pop, but didn’t have it in me.

Totally different experience which I wasn’t expecting and one I can’t wait to repeat.

Offline Absolutman

Tried it once on a trip to Brussels some years ago when asked if I would go for two girls for 30 minutes for the same price as one for an hour. It was toward their relatively early closing time around 8.00pm. To my surprise five minutes in, a third girl entered and I was told this was on the house. Tricky bit was when they offered HE with 20 for each. Thinking 60 should buy more than a HJ and they relented. All fit young things and would if I ever go there again try one for 60 minutes if I could choose the one. Problem with all Chinese shops is that they rotate the girls and even if they do not, it is not easy to distinguish one from another unless there is a 15-20 year age gap.

Offline pewpewpew

I've had a few 4 handers and I've always found them to be good but not as good as I build it up to be in my head

I did go for a 6 hander once but on arrival the other girls were busy so only got the one girl. Very upset but still on my to do list, but she did tell me that 6 handers are a waste of money as there is no room for all the girls to get in on the action. I will be the judge of that

Offline madeindevon

Mixed feelings.

I had 1 yesterday.

Im glad i did but i wouldn't again.

Strange experiance 2 girls working your body.

But id rather have 2 punts for the £££

100 for a hour and 60 for HE 2 x 30

Amazing 2 have 2 girls working your cock but 160 was a 1 off id rather have 2 x 1 hours.  Or 3 x30 mins for the smae cash.

Offline dreamwrx

Lads for a four-hander from British lasses get yourselves to Executive Suites in Barnsley ... call first to check who is on, and if they work together ... seriously you won't find a better value two-girl experience in Yorkshire. Check my reviews, I got lucky and wrote about it... See my Sam & Cassie review from March 2022. £75 in total! Unbelievable value. See External Link/Members Only ... I recommend that one of the girls you book is Scarlett, and take pot luck with the second girl. Scarlett is right up my street lol. Not white-knighting, just being honest.
« Last Edit: April 24, 2024, 02:18:55 pm by dreamwrx »

Online GreyDave

Maybe when I was 15.

Just looked at this thread as I fanced doing a  4 hand M soon myself I did them in past several times with thai girls best experiance was in Kettering Thai Massage if youve some good girls and they are up for it and you are young and able its possible to pop out that number in my 20`s I did a 5 cum in hour but to be fair the last two were drips and the Os was a shudder I remember this as... I have a foreskin and it was swollen almost twice my size and my ureatha pipe down my cock was damaged as a result of vigiorous wanking by the girls  :wackogirl: :wackogirl: who saw it as a challange to beat each other getting it out of me ...now I am in 60`s and this is aceint history I am a lucky to get two out in a day :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Offline Ivor Hunch

two a day-

you're lucky, i wank furiously for a week, and if I'm lucky there'll be a little orgasm at the end of it.  no ejaculate, mind- just a faint spasm and a feeling of regret.

Online GreyDave

:hi: :( :( :(  I`ve still got a sore foreskin from a hyper wank finish with a Soho WG Monday evening 3 days ago  :(

30 quid well spent with a 2.5 mg of tad  early in day followed up with 30mg of Silden hour and half after knocking on 5 walk ups and almost breathless the skilled lady was not letting me go without a depoist......God it was just a few drops of greydave grey matter batter :rolleyes: :rolleyes: there was more hand cream than cum  :cool:
« Last Edit: April 25, 2024, 06:16:19 pm by GreyDave »

Offline Thephoenix

two a day-

you're lucky, i wank furiously for a week, and if I'm lucky there'll be a little orgasm at the end of it.  no ejaculate, mind- just a faint spasm and a feeling of regret.

Poor little Mini Phoenix has finally given up the ghost.

Offline Stevelondon

I’ve given it a go and it was the itch that needed scratching. Just never felt worth repeating but it’s a personal thing like everything else in life.
I’ve done the mff thing too but again it’s just one of those experiences I felt I needed to try.

Funnily enough I’ve found myself having punts with SP’s, one after the other lately.
But it’s a particular place that offers a particular service that I enjoy……. So works a treat.

Offline bigboy96

I had a four-hand massage several years ago.  Was it worth it? Not really. The two Chinese girls were both attractive, but chatted non-stop in their language which didn't help, and one looked bored all the way through. As soon as I cum she walked out of the room, never to be seen again. The other girl was fine, smiley and cleaned me up.  Still, it ticked a box.