Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Is a good review still a good review if reviewer is banned?  (Read 724 times)

Offline Kentishman

So.. it’s hard out here trying to find a decent punt.. but I have a question.  If you find a review on here for a WG... and it’s a solitary 1 good review.. you read it and it sounds promising... but then you notice the reviewer has since been banned from the site..  is this still a good review..?  Wary some people may reviews may be fake, so normally look for a decent number of reviews, but we have to start somewhere don’t we.  What’s your thoughts?

Offline GingerNuts

Link to the review?

Why was the reviewer banned?
« Last Edit: November 11, 2019, 07:56:07 pm by GingerNuts »

James999

So.. it’s hard out here trying to find a decent punt.. but I have a question.  If you find a review on here for a WG... and it’s a solitary 1 good review.. you read it and it sounds promising... but then you notice the reviewer has since been banned from the site..  is this still a good review..?  Wary some people may reviews may be fake, so normally look for a decent number of reviews, but we have to start somewhere don’t we.  What’s your thoughts?

Lots of waffle and questions and no actual facts, link the review and the reviewer / banned member.  :music:

Offline Kentishman

It was more of a general question.  If you searched a wg here and found a review and it was from someone who has since been banned, would you consider it still a good review?

Offline tynetunnel

Yes, unless the banning reason was because of some abuse of the review system or for white knighting. Such as for making the review likely to be less trustworthy.

James999

It was more of a general question.  If you searched a wg here and found a review and it was from someone who has since been banned, would you consider it still a good review?

That's a bit like the how long is a piece of string question  :sarcastic:

Offline Jeremy

Depends on why that member was banned.
If they were banned for being a tout then that immediately invalidates any reviews they have made.
If they were banned for being an argumentative dickhead, that's got nothing to do with a review of services has it?

Offline Don Quixote

That's a bit like the how long is a piece of string question  :sarcastic:
It's twice the distance from the middle to one of the ends.

Offline Moby Dick

Is a review any more or less genuine because a member hasn’t been banned (yet  :sarcastic: ).

Not everyone has the same point of view anyway, we all like different things, and even if the WG is consistent it doesn’t mean she will suit everyone and never get a neutral or neg.
Conversely just because one punter got X service is no guarantee you will. You need to clarify details before booking.

If there is only one review then yes you are right to be cautious anyway, how long has she been active with only one review from a banned member.
At least with an active member you can ask a question on the review thread or by PM. Wether you trust him depends on his other reviews and posts.
It’s still punting but nothing like it was 30years ago!
« Last Edit: November 11, 2019, 09:39:52 pm by Moby Dick »

Offline Malvolio

Sometimes you have to take a punt.  Any chance of a link to the WG in question?

Offline wilbers

It's twice the distance from the middle to one of the ends.

LOL, I'll have to try and remember that one.

Offline datwabbit

But every review is YMMV. So ignore the review and TTOFT.

Offline tynetunnel

But every review is YMMV. So ignore the review and TTOFT.
How is your ‘dyslexia awareness’ course going  DW?  :lol: :sarcastic:

Offline Kentishman

Offline Kentishman

I don’t have the serials anymore of her.. so I can’t tell you, but I’ll keep a lookout next time.  I went for a much safer bet instead. 

Offline HarryZZ

All forums are different, you only have to slightly offend the wrong person on here and you're gone, unless the ban is related to irregularities in his reviews than they carry as much weight as anybody else's.