Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Punting For Prostate Health?  (Read 1335 times)

Offline formulajuan1

Does anyone know whether there is any Medical Evidence to suggest that one way to maintain a Healthy Prostate into old age is to make your Prostate fulfil its intended purpose, as often as possible, rather than atrophy and possibly become Cancerous? My Other-half is well aware of my Punting Retirement Hobby and chooses to ignore it. But wouldn't it be great to have the last Laugh by being able to legitimately claim that I Punt for my Health!
Banned reason: Blatant tout.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline workinallweek

Does anyone know whether there is any Medical Evidence to suggest that one way to maintain a Healthy Prostate into old age is to make your Prostate fulfil its intended purpose, as often as possible, rather than atrophy and possibly become Cancerous? My Other-half is well aware of my Punting Retirement Hobby and chooses to ignore it. But wouldn't it be great to have the last Laugh by being able to legitimately claim that I Punt for my Health!

didnt work for me  :(

there are those who say not enough use causes a problem  and those who say too much use causes a problem .  probably a bit of the body that wasnt expected to last more than 50 years when it was designed ....
Banned reason: Offering glowing positive reviews for free bookings.

Offline Doc Holliday

There is some evidence.  Not strong though as so many other factors are involved which complicates the picture

External Link/Members Only

EDIT

I forgot to add that there is some evidence that adolescent sexual activity in terms of ejaculation may be linked to increased levels of prostate cancer later in life? Any beneficial effect is thought to apply to older age groups ie over 50
« Last Edit: November 09, 2019, 11:43:20 am by Doc Holliday »

Online Jonestown

I forgot to add that there is some evidence that adolescent sexual activity in terms of ejaculation may be linked to increased levels of prostate cancer later in life

Ah, how bloody cruel is that, telling a teenager he can't wank because he will get prostate cancer later in life  :scare:

Offline Doc Holliday

Ah, how bloody cruel is that, telling a teenager he can't wank because he will get prostate cancer later in life  :scare:

Indeed. If I recall there was also an increased risk linked to puberty age?  The consensus seems to be that masturbation up to 40 could be detrimental and beyond that beneficial, but I'm not altogether convinced of its overall importance?

All we definitely know is that prostate cancer is now the commonest variety affecting men.

Then again if you are a spotty 20 year old wanker ............... External Link/Members Only

Offline cotton

It going blind wasnt bad enough , now cancer to deal with aswell.

Offline James

Indeed. If I recall there was also an increased risk linked to puberty age?  The consensus seems to be that masturbation up to 40 could be detrimental and beyond that beneficial, but I'm not altogether convinced of its overall importance?

All we definitely know is that prostate cancer is now the commonest variety affecting men.

Then again if you are a spotty 20 year old wanker ............... External Link/Members Only

we was told in school that regular masterbation helps lower the risk of testical cancer, your saying the risk increases
Banned reason: Unhealthy obsession with SP malicious posts out of spite

Offline Doc Holliday

we was told in school that regular masterbation helps lower the risk of testical cancer, your saying the risk increases

Not sure why you were told that? To my knowledge there is no investigated link between testicular cancer and masturbation?

We are taking about prostate cancer here and as I said above the research is both limited and not clear cut.

Prostate cancer is believed to have a hormonal background and the same hormones are also linked to sex drive. High sex drive will also lead to more frequent masturbation so the frequency of masturbation is likely just an indicator of the high hormone levels which are then linked with the cancer   External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: November 09, 2019, 04:45:30 pm by Doc Holliday »

Offline Itsnotshy

I wouldn't worry about your prostate risk.
The biggest cancer risk factor we face is the HPV virus, and I don't lose sleep over that either.
Just keep checking and monitoring your health, after all something else might kill you first.
« Last Edit: November 09, 2019, 07:56:14 pm by Itsnotshy »

Online Moby Dick

Errr  :unknown:

Think I have misunderstood the thread title : Re: Punting For Prostate Health?

Thought it might be a charitable event
Instead of walking around the park in the dark wearing pink we all have a punt and the WG donates a % to charities that support prostate cancer.
Are any WG are out there already doing this sort of thing?
Reckon I would feel happier about punting knowing some of it may go to a charity.
(Along with taxes towards hospitals and education :sarcastic:)

Offline Strokemeplease

"Correlation does not prove causation" should be given as a warning on for every statistical study. If someone has a high testosterone level then that might cause him to wank more, and also make them more likely to get prostate cancer.

Offline dubs

There is some evidence.  Not strong though as so many other factors are involved which complicates the picture

EDIT

I forgot to add that there is some evidence that adolescent sexual activity in terms of ejaculation may be linked to increased levels of prostate cancer later in life? Any beneficial effect is thought to apply to older age groups ie over 50

Where the fuck would they find a substantial control group of teenage boys that never wanked.

Offline Horizontal pleasures

Prostate Miracle
This is a daily supplement. I was threatened with surgery many years ago for benign enlargement. I started taking this and it keeps me safe and healthy where it matters. I order an annual supply directly from the manufacturer (started before Amazon existed!)

and

« Last Edit: November 10, 2019, 11:19:50 am by Horizontal pleasures »

Offline Hobbit

I'm turning 42 next month. Getting close to 50 and reading all this is worrying.  :scare: :scare:

Offline RandomGuy99

Does that mean we can get punts on the NHS?

Maybe 1 a month?

Without or with own nurses outfit?

Offline dubs

I wonder if a wg who does prostate massage would be able to recognise an enlarged prostate?

Online Moby Dick

I wonder if a wg who does prostate massage would be able to recognise an enlarged prostate?
A reg should spot the difference, depends how often you see her, and how many other arseholes she is intimate with?  (One arsehole might feel and look the same as the next):sarcastic:

Offline Horizontal pleasures

Prostate Miracle
This is a daily supplement. I was threatened with surgery many years ago for benign enlargement. I started taking this and it keeps me safe and healthy where it matters. I order an annual supply directly from the manufacturer (started before Amazon existed!)

and

misleading name. The American manufacturer company is called
Nature's Health Supply

Offline Happylad

I hope that my own experience may be of some assistance.  I happily wanked my way at least daily (and sometimes several times daily) through my puberty, had vigorous sex two or three times weekly with my wife throughout my our 50 years of marriage, started punting a year after her death, and did so regularly until my 89th year, although 12 years ago I had to have an operation for benign enlarged prostate (contents lasered out under spinal anaesthetic, and throughout the procedure the Surgeon and I discussed the respective merits of cars). The operation had no detrimental effects on my sex life.  I was recently advised that my prostate is again benignly enlarged, but after 2 recent heart attacks, a dose of lung cancer, and a leaking aorta I dare no longer even THINK of trying to get an erection, much less bothering about my prostate.

My advice is if you have an enlarged prostate get it seen to - you`ll only be out of action for a week or so, and stop wasting money on dodgy herbal remedies.

Online Jonestown

If you value your health/life you might want the examination done by a health professional, which will also be free of charge. If you are anxious about someone in a white coat putting a finger up your arse, you can of course ask foe a chaperone to be present, just to make sure there is no foul play.

Offline munterhunter

Probably not but she'll recognise a fat wallet and how her prostate massage will teduce the size of that!

Offline Jock D

Probably not but she'll recognise a fat wallet and how her prostate massage will teduce the size of that!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline workinallweek

suprising how many girls who are familiar with prostate cancer side effects ...
Banned reason: Offering glowing positive reviews for free bookings.

Offline emraw

Clutching at straws - you can ejaculate without sex...but if it makes you feel better to have the excuse :drinks: