Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Hiding behind the door  (Read 2779 times)

Offline mh

But Rebecca is a renowned liar so you can’t believe anything she says  :rolleyes:

Perhaps she meant the punters hide behind their door pretending not to be in?  :unknown: :sarcastic:

Online finn5555

Perhaps she meant the punters hide behind their door pretending not to be in?  :unknown: :sarcastic:

:D :D

Offline ashthelurker

ok ok, this is the way I do it, I step in a little bit and put one foot blocking the door from shutting then I stick my head round the door and ask the girl is it you or is there another girl ? if she says me only and I don't like the look of her I make a exscuse and walk out, if she says she has a friend also, then I say can I see her and then I will decide, and no way will I hand over 150 quid without knowing whose gonna handle me.

Offline mh

ok ok, this is the way I do it, I step in a little bit and put one foot blocking the door from shutting then I stick my head round the door and ask the girl is it you or is there another girl ? if she says me only and I don't like the look of her I make a exscuse and walk out, if she says she has a friend also, then I say can I see her and then I will decide, and no way will I hand over 150 quid without knowing whose gonna handle me.

Amateur! I take a mobile biometric passport checking machine with me, and a tablet with a secure link to the Police National Computer and apps for all the credit reference agencies. Once they pass all those checks we can move on to the general knowledge then swimsuit rounds.

Online Moby Dick

So you’ve never got past the threshold then?

Offline LoneWolf2020

Last time i hid behind the door my boner was sticking out passed the door frame.

At least she knew i was ready to go. :thumbsup:

Offline Jeremy

Last time i hid behind the door my boner was sticking out passed the door frame.

At least she knew i was ready to go. :thumbsup:
Mine keeps getting caught in the keyhole

Offline B4bcock

Mine keeps getting caught in the keyhole

Is that your idea of a Legge-over??   :)