Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Hiding behind the door  (Read 2774 times)

Offline iq129

Most, I would say 90%, of the independent ladies I have seen hide behind the door after opening it. Is there a reason for this? I have been to parlours but they don’t do that there. They come into the room.

Is hiding behind the door an escape route should someone dangerous turn up? But wouldn’t the door be a big obstacle to go past when escaping? Ladies are usually half naked or in erotic lingerie when they hide behind the door, so wouldn’t such dressing be inappropriate in case they had to escape?

Any comments or explanations will be appreciated.
« Last Edit: October 01, 2019, 02:26:42 pm by iq129 »

Offline Puntingonandoff

I assume its because if anyone else is passing at the same time and see's her open the door dressed up in lingerie it doesn't take a genius to work out whats going on.

Simple discretion

Offline Gustav Klimt

Most, I would say 90%, of the independent ladies I have seen hide behind the door after opening it. Is there a reason for this? I have been to parlours but they don’t do that there. They come into the room.

Is hiding behind the door an escape route should someone dangerous turn up? But wouldn’t the door be a big obstacle to go past when escaping? Ladies are usually half naked or in erotic lingerie when they hide behind the door, so wouldn’t such dressing be inappropriate in case they had to escape?

Is this a serious question? You state yourself that they are half naked or in erotic lingerie. That is why they hide behind the door. They're hardly going to stand in front of the door undressed like that for any passer by to see.

Offline Beamer

Is this a serious question? You state yourself that they are half naked or in erotic lingerie. That is why they hide behind the door. They're hardly going to stand in front of the door undressed like that for any passer by to see.

Another waste of space thread IMO  :hi:

Offline EnglishRebecca121

• Banned
  • Service Provider
what do u want us to do? open the door and shout "hey honey come and get it"

ffs :dash:
Banned reason: Ex sex worker with zero useful contribution to make
Banned by: Head1

Online daviemac

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 24

If you don't understand the difference between you knocking on a door and someone opening it in full view to let you in and you being in a room and them coming in, you shouldn't really be out on your own.   :wacko:

Offline iq129

Thanks everyone. I see the reasons now but to be honest I have seen girls hiding behind the door even where they work from secluded basement apartments hence my query.

James999

They are worried that if you seem them you may walk away, so they prefer to get you inside and the door closed, you will often notice it's rare for a hall / bedroom light to be on, this is for the same reason, that if you see them fully in good light before you've handed over the cash you may leave.

Once you've handed over the cash they don't care as much as they've got the cash even if you decide to leave  :hi:

Offline Corus Boy

I fully agree that hiding behind the door is because they don't want to be seen standing in all their finer if someone happens to pass by.

However there is also the reason.

You, the punter, does not get to see what is on offer or that it is a B & S scenario until you are in and the door has closed, making it a little harder to change your mind and make a swift retreat.

Offline iq129

They are worried that if you seem them you may walk away, so they prefer to get you inside and the door closed, you will often notice it's rare for a hall / bedroom light to be on, this is for the same reason, that if you see them fully in good light before you've handed over the cash you may leave.

Once you've handed over the cash they don't care as much as they've got the cash even if you decide to leave  :hi:

Very good point. It happened with me some time ago. The girl was nothing like her photos but it was too late. I had already handed over the cash, and when I wanted it back she said the money was non refundable. £150 went down the drain. If that wasn't enough, her services weren't even as advertised.

Offline B4bcock

Very good point. It happened with me some time ago. The girl was nothing like her photos but it was too late. I had already handed over the cash, and when I wanted it back she said the money was non refundable. £150 went down the drain. If that wasn't enough, her services weren't even as advertised.

Best to look first, then hand over the cash or walk.
No offence, but do you have an iq of 129 (superior intelligence) or does your name mean something different?

Offline Fuzzyduck

No offence, but do you have an iq of 129 (superior intelligence) or does your name mean something different?

He left out the decimal point.

Offline Fuzzyduck

I fully agree that hiding behind the door is because they don't want to be seen standing in all their finer if someone happens to pass by.

However there is also the reason.

You, the punter, does not get to see what is on offer or that it is a B & S scenario until you are in and the door has closed, making it a little harder to change your mind and make a swift retreat.

+1

There might also be the (false) sense of security/protection gained by putting the door between you and an often unknown bloke. I can imagine some girls may feel vulnerable in meeting someone new.

Offline iq129

Haha, my IQ is nowhere near 129. It is more like 80. I am a very naive person who gets fooled easily. IQ are initials of two of my past employers, Iberia and Qantas. 129? Those were my work hours....12 noon to 9 pm. 

Offline Jonestown

Haha, my IQ is nowhere near 129. It is more like 80. I am a very naive person who gets fooled easily. IQ are initials of two of my past employers, Iberia and Qantas. 129? Those were my work hours....12 noon to 9 pm.

I hope you were a steward not a pilot then.

Offline iq129

I love the humour. If I was an Iberia pilot then I wouldn’t have made it to Qantas! I was in their revenue department.

Offline Waterhouse

I love the humour. If I was an Iberia pilot then I wouldn’t have made it to Qantas! I was in their revenue department.
Going by your first three reviews, I had you down as a baggage handler.   :lol:

Offline B4bcock

Thanks for a candid reply.   :hi:

Offline nightbot

It's because they are dressed in a lingerie or naked.
When I first met my regular she was dressed in plain clothes so she opened the door normally and she still does when she is wearing plain clothes, when she's in a lingerie she will do the hide behind the door thing obviously.

Offline Punterperson1971

My regular leaves door unlocked when I’m on way to her and I let her decide what to wear.

Offline mh

It's because they are dressed in a lingerie or naked.

95% of the time a WG has opened the door this way to me and yes, often they are scantily clad. But I also think the other reasons are part of it - wanting to hide from nosey neighbours, wanting to hide their face and figure from the punter until safely inside a dark hallway...

Offline iq129

Going by your first three reviews, I had you down as a baggage handler.   :lol:
No way. Airlines need to pay compensation for lost baggage. Thank God I didn’t do such work for them!

Offline finn5555

Online timsussex

Preferably while doing Star Jumps  :lol:

Offline Winker121

Sounds about right to me.

Online LLPunting

Try "About time Harry, come fuck me now I'm dripping!  And be sure to leave the money this time you tight git!"

Offline king tarzan

Adds spicy el mysterio...👅👅😋😋
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline wylie anchor

Years ago a WG told me they hide behind the door incase the person at the door is standing there with a camera with no intention of staying but to identify who was there. #newsoftheworld  :hi:

Offline pewpewpew

I often get this hiding behind the door, and being as paranoid as I am I won't go in until they pop their head around to tell me to come in. I just stand there in silence and they always look to see if I'm still there.

Reasons for this include:

A) If she's an old pig I have a chance to run
B) If it's a bloke ready to rob me I have a chance to run

Offline king tarzan

I often get this hiding behind the door, and being as paranoid as I am I won't go in until they pop their head around to tell me to come in. I just stand there in silence and they always look to see if I'm still there.

Reasons for this include:

A) If she's an old pig I have a chance to run
B) If it's a bloke ready to rob me I have a chance to run

🐷🐖 :lol: :lol:
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.

Offline martinpringle

What a question?

Surely they are doing it for anyone passing. Someone would cop an eye fill of half nakedness

Offline Murray Mint

Not quite, but one of the first SPs I saw back in 2002, a Canadian who worked under the name 'Silk,' lived in Grove, just outside Wantage - a sprawling housing estate. She told me to park in a lay-by almost opposite her house and as I got out of the car, she opened her front door and stepped out to greet me. She was modestly dressed, I hasten to add!

Offline Rochelle

• Service Provider

At least one reason is obvious and only takes a bit of common sense to understand.

Offline Horizontal pleasures

It might just be the postie or a parcel courier who rang the bell?

What about the reverse, you book an outcall and you need to see who is at the door without revealing too much?

Some modern people have a video camera at the door so that they can see who is calling. Would this change things?

Offline finn5555

Some modern people have a video camera at the door so that they can see who is calling. Would this change things?

What the fuck are modern people  :sarcastic:

Offline JayEZ2K

I think it's for several reasons as mentioned. In addition, I think they also do that to avoid discussion at the door. If she opens the door like a normal person, many punters will likely try to have a discussion then and there about services, etc, when she wants the punter to quickly enter away from the prying eyes of neighbors.

Offline EnglishRebecca121

• Banned
  • Service Provider
What about the reverse, you book an outcall and you need to see who is at the door without revealing too much?

exaxtly when i turn up to hotel outcalls 99% of men also hide behind the door.

its privacy reasons simple as that on both sides. :rolleyes:
Banned reason: Ex sex worker with zero useful contribution to make
Banned by: Head1

Offline finn5555

Really  :rolleyes: :rolleyes: why would they do that or you just touting that you do outcalls as well  :dash:

Offline Rochelle

• Service Provider

Come on, 99%? Hardly any do that, in my experience.

Offline finn5555

Exactly goes to show the bullshit Rebecca comes out with all the time  :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Offline 20jay

I assume its because if anyone else is passing at the same time and see's her open the door dressed up in lingerie it doesn't take a genius to work out whats going on.

Simple discretion

You nailed it  :thumbsup:

Offline 20jay

Oooops so far, every girl has stood behind the door in my world of experience. And I wonder why, where in the UK the doors are so tight that I come in badly :lol:
« Last Edit: October 18, 2019, 05:21:00 pm by 20jay »

Offline Moby Dick

Yeah I wouldn’t open it either :sarcastic:

Offline Mystique88

• Service Provider
Because I live where I work and showing my neighbours (or any passers by) me in my work get up is hardly discreet.

Offline mh

Oooops so far, every girl has stood behind the door in my world of experience.

But the posts in question were on the topic of punters hiding behind their own doors when a girl arrives on an outcall.

Offline 20jay

But the posts in question were on the topic of punters hiding behind their own doors when a girl arrives on an outcall.

The starting posting was
"90%, of the independent ladies I have seen hide behind the door after opening it"

...but EnglishRebecca121 mentioned, if she turn up to hotel outcalls, 99% of men would also hide behind the door.

True..Maybe I did not read carefully

Offline Bogof60

Not quite, but one of the first SPs I saw back in 2002, a Canadian who worked under the name 'Silk,' lived in Grove, just outside Wantage - a sprawling housing estate. She told me to park in a lay-by almost opposite her house and as I got out of the car, she opened her front door and stepped out to greet me. She was modestly dressed, I hasten to add!

I have also been met outside the house by a WG.
Being greeted in a friendly way by a young woman wearing a summer dress felt very natural and boded well for a great punt.
Banned reason: Abuse of a mod.

Offline finn5555

...but EnglishRebecca121 mentioned, if she turn up to hotel outcalls, 99% of men would also hide behind the door.

But Rebecca is a renowned liar so you can’t believe anything she says  :rolleyes: