Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: 100 Girls in my 1st Year of Punting  (Read 5883 times)

Offline JayEZ2K

When I first started punting, I was just generally obsessed with punting. Not only doing it, but exploring all the little niches, and reading and learning about it. But as I punted so frequently, at some point I realized that I could reach a lifetime number of 100 girls, including civies. I reached that number, and then slowed down, and about half my punts were re-punts for a while. But then with only one month remaining I realized that I only needed 15 more girls to reach 100 girls in 1 year. So this became an odd sort of challenge.

I used a calendar to keep track of days, and schedule as many punts as I could. The yearly tally only counted intercourse, so handjobs, blow jobs, and the few girls that I could only penetrate limply (due to poor attitudes) were thrown out. Re-punts also weren't counted; each number represents a different girl fucked. I also decided on short punts only, 30 minutes max, and mostly vanilla to keep the price down. I combined this challenge with TOFTT recommendations, as long as the girls seemed like they would decently nice, or at least not rude, so that I could get it done. I ended up having a lot of great punts, a crazy amount of fun this past month, and hopefully my reviews will help others. As for the year, this will be one to remember fondly in old age. So many adventures and great experiences.

Up next I'll cut back to reasonable amounts of punting since I went over budget this last month, and also cut down on time spent researching since I neglected some other obligations. Maybe try some re-punts with girls I like, maybe focus on quality rather than quantity. Sorry for the rambling, I'm just excited after reaching this goal, something that i wasn't sure if I could do, and something I'll probably never do again.

Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only

Did anyone else have any goals like this? Or any type of punting goals or challenges?

Offline smartieshouse

Impressive!

I used to keep a file of all the WGs I'd booked but its existence was a bit damning!! So it had to go!!:-)

billhicks1969

Did anyone else have any goals like this? Or any type of punting goals or challenges?
1000   :hi:
« Last Edit: November 07, 2018, 07:17:26 am by billhicks1969 »

Offline fatboy

I must say that it felt that every other review I read was written by you and I did think that you seemed to be
going at it for a purpose. Now we know ! :drinks:
Well done for putting the effort in and thanks for the reviews.
I started out like you but in the end went for consistent punts with regs.
So far only managed to clock up about 50 but that will do.

Offline cueball

well done at your ton op... That's some going in a year  :hi:

And thanks for sharing in review form... That's the important bit for us  :thumbsup:

Stevensmiles

Never looked at punting as being anything other than what it is.
Punting. Paying for sexual experiences.

Perhaps we could organise some kind of UKP event. Do it to raise money for charity.

Ahhhhh the little goals we set ourselves in life. Give that man a blue Peter badge.  :lol:

Offline Waterhouse

It's not a numbers game to me; I don't do it for notches on the headboard.  It fulfills a missing part of my civie life and my only goal is to properly enjoy myself before it's too late and I pop my clogs so to speak. ;)
 :hi:

Offline Shortandsensible

Offline cueball

Op- how much did it cost you?
That's the bump back down to earth sobering part  :scare:

billhicks1969

Offline houseboot

1000   :hi:

OP has 13 more Reviews to write up.

Only another 996 for you to write up.

Offline Bangers and Gash

I had loads when I first started... and missed virtually every one of them, for a multitude of reasons.  :hi:

Offline Metalgear2018

Damn. I wonder how much money you spent?

MrArmagh

always thought about setting a goal but my situation at the minute both money and relationship wise isn't ideal for it.

maybe in the future if I ever find my self alone I might have to set my self a goal.

ps. well done.

Offline mark.jdj

Competitive punting!
You certainly got something to remember.

billhicks1969

OP has 13 more Reviews to write up.

Only another 996 for you to write up.
no point i punt in a higher league so it attracts venom when i write reviews i'm at around 500 within 2 years  :bomb:

Offline Punterenas

When I started my aim was to get to 100 girls before I retired from this hobby! Been at it for just over 3 years now 60 odd meets 47 girls, including civvies, (hope to raise my bat for my 50, on my birthday next year).
Spent about 10k all in.

billhicks1969

:drinks: cheaper than a missus
When I started my aim was to get to 100 girls before I retired from this hobby! Been at it for just over 3 years now 60 odd meets 47 girls, including civvies, (hope to raise my bat for my 50, on my birthday next year).
Spent about 10k all in.

Offline sensualencounter

no point i punt in a higher league so it attracts venom when i write reviews i'm at around 500 within 2 years  :bomb:

It will only "attract venom" if they're shit reviews / touty / fluffy / fake. If you've got valid reviews, then put them up. Comments such as this will "attract venom"  :dash:

billhicks1969

It will only "attract venom" if they're shit reviews / touty / fluffy / fake. If you've got valid reviews, then put them up. Comments such as this will "attract venom"  :dash:
wrong dum dum
you obviously don't know human nature
or your cohort
 :bomb:

Offline sensualencounter

wrong dum dum
you obviously don't know human nature
or your cohort
 :bomb:

Are you trying to troll, or does it come naturally??? You're sounding like a bit of a cunt now, slagging off the membership here.

billhicks1969

Are you trying to troll, or does it come naturally??? You're sounding like a bit of a cunt now, slagging off the membership here.
yawn, just waiting for the next ban
and leave u lot to your
crapulence
and no that's not a pejorative
dum dum
 :lol:
External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: November 07, 2018, 11:58:21 am by billhicks1969 »

Offline mrfishyfoo

and leave u lot to your
crapulence
dum dum

Fuck off then.  :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Offline Bangers and Gash

Bullshit... no offence.  :hi:

billhicks1969

Fuck off then.  :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
your username and your opening gambit always make me laugh
"Penny An Agency Lass Out Of Meanwood"
Let's all play attack the noob
Although i've been lurking on this site longer than most u
So i have u all profiled
« Last Edit: November 07, 2018, 12:30:22 pm by billhicks1969 »

billhicks1969

:rolleyes:
RIGHTS LADS BEEN FUN AGAIN OFF BACK TO MODELAND AND MY QUEST FOR 1000 NOTCHES
Laters
 :music:
Ps see u on a new account whenever i feel like it

Offline threechilliman

and leave u lot to your
crapulence
dum dum
Bye!

Offline Rocket Scientist

Laters

:vomit:

Getting back on topic @JayEZ2K Good work

Offline Metalgear2018

Laters

Why are you being a dick?

Offline mrfishyfoo

Stevensmiles

My guess is every one of us would cringe when we look back and think how much we’ve spent  over the years.

But we could do that for just about everything couldn’t we.
Beer for instance.

The car that sits on my drive.

Coke ........... err, no forget that last one.  :D

Offline drillaaaa

dont count punting in my normal tally as it's paid for....

Offline Metalgear2018

I have always wondered about that.

Offline GreyDave

It`s cheaper that way mate :drinks:

I had a little book for years before this site and the other two came on line ..in the days of contact adds the Sunday Sport was great..and Soho girls plenty now they seem to be few on ground as the walk ups get changed to Yuppie flats..Ive punted loads now but as you say they dont count in the world of male bullshit bonding so with head low I say, In the real world I have shagged something like 20 women from 20-35 years old out of those I reckon I only make love to 3 :) and the actions were returned by them :) Punting records are bad for finacial health when I reckon I`d done my first £1000,  I felt poorly I am well past my first 10,000. and feel pretty sick when I think about it :( its only the outstanding punts parties and the fact I was filmed when young that makes up for it...Now I am able to spend cash but my cock is not what it was when 20-30 as Jazee wrote he wants to look back at it with a smile   :drinks: :drinks:  GOOD ON YOU SIR  :drinks: :drinks:
« Last Edit: November 07, 2018, 01:42:44 pm by GreyDave »

Offline HailWood

well done at your ton op... That's some going in a year  :hi:

And thanks for sharing in review form... That's the important bit for us  :thumbsup:
+1

Serious punting. Think I managed about 50 a year.

And 87 reviews in less that 10 months  :hi:

There are many lurkers who should be thanking you profusely through their embarrassed blushes.

Offline Bangers and Gash

Another one bites the dust...  :hi:

Offline sensualencounter

Another one bites the dust...  :hi:

Well done admin. Get the feeling we might see him again, as he promised to turn up again. Complete cunt. He's a weird one - joined and did 4 reviews before going fucking nuts and self imploding.

Offline threechilliman

Well done admin. Get the feeling we might see him again, as he promised to turn up again. Complete cunt. He's a weird one - joined and did 4 reviews before going fucking nuts and self imploding.

I do wonder what goes on in some folks heads. Clearly something not wired correctly in his brain

Offline winkywanky

Muses: I wonder if billhicks1969 (billhicks obviously being code for bollocks) is actually that Persimmon Houses geezer who recently got the boot when it emerged that with despite the worst housing crisis the UK has ever suffered, he was on £75M p.a.?

Loads of money, a laissez-faire attitude, and suddenly LOTS of time on his hands?  :D

Offline The Film Director

I actually thought he might be YLF reincarnated  :scare:

Offline Mr333

Congrats on the century! So when is the DVD going to be released?  :D

Stevenfun

Bill Hicks was also a great comedian.
One of my favourites.

To the op, well done on your achievement. Must have cost a bomb.

Whilst I have no specific goals punting wise, I'm going to set some wide boundaries and explore massage parlours for rub n tug up to fs with any number of random masseuses.

Travelling to well known punting countries to explore the local "culture"

And try out some local (wide catchment area) aw ladies, hopefully bagging a few reliable regs along the way..

Civvie wise I'm not interested in relationships at all.
But now I think about it I should probably take up with tinder or some shit.
It just seems a little too much effort when all I want is the physical release and not the emotional build up.
Pay and go seems simpler.

Offline threechilliman

I actually thought he might be YLF reincarnated  :scare:
I just thought he were a prize pillock.

Offline workinallweek

100 in a year is amazing im probably looking at 10 this year and not all of them were worth a mention .
now my aim is to see one regular once a month for a longer booking (exploring some less vanila activity )with maybe an extra meet thrown in every now and then ..
Banned reason: Offering glowing positive reviews for free bookings.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Charliehutton

Splendid work, Jay. I started punting 18 months ago, and apart from re-visits I'm on 54, with a target of 100 different girls by the time 3 years is up. So I don't blame you for feeling very pleased with yourself.  :hi: