Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Redditch - Beauty Therapy spa & massage  (Read 1897 times)

Offline Littlefoot

Just a heads up for redditch punters.

For the last couple of weeks I’ve noticed this shop undergoing a refurb. Bells started ringing when I noticed a Chinese woman helping with the work. I just had a feeling it was going to be a massage place. Well my suspicions were correct, the signage is now up and it looks like it’s about to open anytime soon!

I saw the 40 something Chinese woman in there yesterday, very smartly dressed. I have no idea if it’s going to be legit, time will tell by reports I guess. It’s at the bottom of mount pleasant, just up from the old black horse pub.

Hope to try the place out soon myself.  :hi:

Offline Midsman007

Sounds great! What name is it on the sign? ill do a search on the regular places. Is there a phone number on too?

Need of somewhere else other than Lode Lane to visit for a quick release!

Offline Littlefoot

Sounds great! What name is it on the sign? ill do a search on the regular places. Is there a phone number on too?

Need of somewhere else other than Lode Lane to visit for a quick release!

Sent you a PM.

Offline Midsman007

thanks for sending. i have tried calling twice, no answer as yet.

Offline Littlefoot

thanks for sending. i have tried calling twice, no answer as yet.

I got a reply from text. Just said they're opening soon.

Offline Tantric_mat

Pretty sure this is them

External Link/Members Only

They’ve operated around Redditch before but tend to come and go. Definitely a full service operation and based on those prices not your typical run and tug place.

Offline Tantric_mat

How does that work?

Ah the joys of fat fingers!
Although to be fair i’ve tried most of the other combinations maybe I should try and find a personal trainer that does handjobs as a reward!