Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Cock hungry wife- Lymington?  (Read 1965 times)

Online Shortandsensible

External Link/Members Only

Morning,

Can’t find anything on here about this girl (above) I had email contact with her maybe 2/3 months back, I said I was looking just a ‘wank & go facial’ which I prefer sometimes in a quickie If I’m just passing through. Can’t find the email now but think she quoted £40.00 and she also sent a face pic, quite attractive. The only things I’m not keen on are: nothing on here, And on her profile she says her husband will be in. An English girl who does anal is worth acknowledging though in my opinion.
Cheers

Offline DrConners

Not only will hubby Jack be at the property but they have a duo profile, so probably some voyeuristic aspect to their relationship ?

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I exchanged emails with her but didn't get a chance to make a mutually convienient date - You'll probably find the only way to find out what the score is - is to TOFTT.

Don't be surprised if ole Jack will be peeping or worse - potentially filming  :unknown:

WTF !! A Wank & go facial!! - A splash & dash then !?  :D

Online Shortandsensible

I’ve not seen that profile before, strange it says Leicester.
Not for me then really. I’d consider a outcall with just her, oh well.

Thanks

Offline DrConners

I took the link from her profile on AW - it's on the bottom right of it.

They probably just haven't got round to updating it.

I'm not trying to put you off, I'd like to see her & wouldn't be put off if hubby wanted to watch or join in  :D  :hi:

Offline BBWLuvva

£160 per hour and only does covered oral? no ta.

MrandMrsBG

Hello! My name is Sally and I am Cock Hungry Wife.
First to address the OP; Shortandsensible
My profile probably doesn't read quite right and is in need of an update. The nature of the business is that no matter how many e-mails you send you just do not know what sort of person you may be meeting. My husband Jack is usually close by, this translates to if you're comfortable then he will drink a cuppa and sit away and out of sight, this usually means he's off to the pub and is contactable at a moments notice. I do indeed do anal and ooh boy do I enjoy it ;) Also you may have found I was preferring a longer meet, I have plenty of emails however the gentleman I am looking for are those for regular meets or longer ones. I don't like to see many people. After all, as per my profile this is as much about my enjoyment. I do do those shorter meets occasionally though so don't be put off to contact me again :) I also accommodate outcalls on my own as long as it's an agreed location and time. Preferably a hotel or if not a home that's not too far from mine.

To DrConners, fantastic word voyeuristic, sounds much nicer than swinger. Although sadly most of the people looking at mine and ours profile wouldn't a clue what it meant. But yes, we enjoy and derive pleasure from that aspect of our relationship. I'm sorry to hear we couldn't find a date to suit us both though. Such a shame! Jack will only watch or film if requested. I do usually have my laptop open (before anyone mentions this) but happy to fold it up and put it away to ease any concerns over webcams and such. I am 100% about full pleasure and comfort on both sides and filming without consent is a no go.

As for the being in Leicester I did post that I was touring there for a few evenings, sadly it's a different pool of clientele and I was unable to meet anyone for some fun.

BBWLuvva Ooh dear oh dear, I'm sorry to say that I'm reasonably well priced for this neck of the woods. But yuck! I'll be the first to admit that sex just is better without a condom (nobody really likes them do they?) But, I refuse to go off of the many emails I get saying
"don't worry bbbzzzz i iz totally clean yeah, so u just give bbj"
Unfortunately not. For me there is just too much risk involved. Aids, Chlamydia, Herpes and Gonorrhea. Need I go on?
So for every girl that offers uncovered at £80 an hour I daren't think how many men she has seen. No disrespect to my fellow woman but I just do not fancy risking my health for somebody else's pleasure. Paying or Not. I love sex and I enjoy what I do, but lets keep it safe?

Anyways If anyone would like to ask any questions or even message on my profile please feel free to do so. If you feel the urge to call me a name after this post then please refrain from doing so and good luck in your search for companionship.

Sally xxxx
« Last Edit: May 26, 2018, 05:08:06 pm by MrandMrsBG »

Offline NigelF

Unfortunately not. For me there is just too much risk involved. Aids, Chlamydia, Herpes and Gonorrhea. Need I go on?

Since you brought up risk - are you actually aware of what the risk (in terms of probability) of getting HIV from just giving OWO is?

Also, you would never develop AIDS, assuming you get tested at least semi regularly (and take what they'd prescribe for you).
« Last Edit: May 27, 2018, 01:05:12 am by NigelF »

James999

Hello! My name is Sally and I am Cock Hungry Wife.

Your profile says you are 23 years old, so why are your pictures so crap, is your body that bad that you have to go to such efforts to hide it  :unknown:

MrandMrsBG

Your profile says you are 23 years old, so why are your pictures so crap, is your body that bad that you have to go to such efforts to hide it  :unknown:

My Photograph's are not crap, most of them show my body for what it is, it is curvy, I have a few stretch marks, I've managed to lose a lot of weight recently. I am soft skinned and love my body. If you'd like a high pixels photograph (aka a better 'quality') then please feel free to pay for my private gallery where you'll find plenty of high res photographs from a shoot I did.

MrandMrsBG

Since you brought up risk - are you actually aware of what the risk (in terms of probability) of getting HIV from just giving OWO is?

Also, you would never develop AIDS, assuming you get tested at least semi regularly (and take what they'd prescribe for you).

The risk is lower however there is still a risk. I'm not arguing over this. It's my body, it's my choice. I don't have to pander to everybody's needs. Look again that this is about my pleasure too. I use condoms for oral, that is that.

Offline NigelF

The risk is lower however there is still a risk. I'm not arguing over this. It's my body, it's my choice. I don't have to pander to everybody's needs. Look again that this is about my pleasure too. I use condoms for oral, that is that.

No one was arguing. I have a feeling you have little clue about the actual statistical risk because otherwise you would have at least said "a lot lower". It's funny when people make decisions without actually having much knowledge about the risks (or even basics such as the difference between HIV and AIDS). Anyway, I never said it wasn't your choice and neither did anyone else, it's rather odd that you've immediately started getting defensive. 
« Last Edit: May 27, 2018, 09:44:28 pm by NigelF »

MrandMrsBG

After so long with so many unpleasant emails and exchanges I feel I need to defend myself. Especially with comments as above (about my body being horrid, attacking comments) I only came here to outline why I do things and to clarify. Another factor was the fact I leave something like uncovered for my husband.. anyone can understand that for this to work in our marriage there must be lines and differences. I know quite a bit about safety and the difference between HIV and AIDS. AIDS being the name for the contracted disease. But I choose not to even risk any chance of anything. Then I get checked regularly for safe measure. :)

Offline NigelF

After so long with so many unpleasant emails and exchanges I feel I need to defend myself. Especially with comments as above (about my body being horrid, attacking comments) I only came here to outline why I do things and to clarify. Another factor was the fact I leave something like uncovered for my husband.. anyone can understand that for this to work in our marriage there must be lines and differences. I know quite a bit about safety and the difference between HIV and AIDS. AIDS being the name for the contracted disease. But I choose not to even risk any chance of anything. Then I get checked regularly for safe measure. :)

Yes, AIDS is what you get after you're infected with HIV but it takes at least a few years to develop and it's preventable if you take the antiretroviral drugs that'll be prescribed once you're diagnosed with HIV (which would certainly happen if you get tested regularly) - hence mentioning AIDS was silly. I'm not saying the drugs are all fine and dandy though because they're not (but they do prevent AIDS and even the transmission of HIV to someone else once you've been taking them for long enough/your viral load is sufficiently low).

I presume your husband gets checked regularly too?

Anyway, I've not seen any unpleasant posts on here, only honest opinions (I've not expressed any opinions by the way), which is to be expected on a punting forum for punters.

While I really don't think you need to "defend yourself", at least you respond better than the vast majority of girls who post on here (albeit that's not saying much).

Right, I'll shut up now because it seems I only posted in this thread to give a pompous lecture on HIV, god knows why.