Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Alana annabellas  (Read 434 times)

Offline Blackpanther

Firstly have to say in the last three months have been to annabelllas several times and always had an amazing service and the establishment is the best I’ve come across.

Alana slim petite and very attractive, very relaxing and encouraging at the same time. Never felt rushed and felt like she actually enjoyed it rather than a job(which I know it is).
Definitely going to see her again and will post reviews of the other girls I’ve seen who have all been amazing.
Three words - professional, personal and perfect.

Soppy post I know but had my far share of girls who resemble nothing like there photo e.g last week a girl in her 20’s with several teeth missing and the room stank of sick.i will say my confidence has been restored with annabellas(discount would be nice).
Thanks the Irish man

Offline mrx007

That's interesting, In my experience you never get your full time at this establishment and the girls' photos are generally quite photoshopped,

But you've reviewed 3 girls there and they're all the greatest experience ever.

Good bit of PR there.

Offline Cunning Punt

That's interesting, In my experience you never get your full time at this establishment and the girls' photos are generally quite photoshopped,

But you've reviewed 3 girls there and they're all the greatest experience ever.

Good bit of PR there.

Indeed. The OP's reviews of Annabella's read like adverts. As you say, the reviews are all about how great an establishment it is and how great the girls are with no details about what actual services the OP apparently received or didn't receive.

The reviews are at best genuine but useless, at worst just touting.

« Last Edit: November 11, 2017, 01:37:08 pm by Cunning Punt »

Offline finn5555

Business must be slack is all I can say  :hi:

James999

Online scutty brown

.........Definitely going to see her again and will post reviews of the other girls I’ve seen who have all been amazing.
We'd all be more interested in reviews of those who aren't amazing

Soppy post I know
no, just a bollox post
but had my far share of girls who resemble nothing like there photo e.g last week a girl in her 20’s with several teeth missing and the room stank of sick.
SO REVIEW THEM
i will say my confidence has been restored with annabellas(discount would be nice).
touting for bribes doesn't go down well here

Offline Blackpanther

Apologies for those who think I’m touting but as you can see from my other reviews I travel the country so I’m definitely not advertising the establishment but have always had good service.
James 999 thanks for the criticism on my post but I see you’ve never even posted a review so , I’ll take your advice and kindly forget it.
Everybody else I appreciate your comments and future posts will be more informative on services etc.
I’m fairly new to posting on here but visit all over the East Midlands and the south east so have plenty off reviews to add when time allows, again I enjoy the information shared on this site and will improve my posts in the future.

:rolleyes: