Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Miss Charlotte - Waterlooville  (Read 1398 times)

wingnut101c

External Link/Members Only

Also on friday  adds

Think shes a scammer .

Thought id try her. Communication good.
Got there .not the ritz but ive shagged in worse places.
Plesant girl asked if i wanted a drink . I said yes . Did paper work .she left . Returned no drink.
Said she'd run out of condoms so itd only be a blow job or bb. I said id go and wanted money back .
She said no refund. I said id better have a bj then. Started hj . No interest . Then she needed a piss .
 Went to do bj and said you need a wash . Id washed before going there. She then jumpped up and
 said im not feeling this i dont want to do it. Gave me half my money back and asked me to leave.

Offline Zimbaman

Not that I'm in the least tempted to visit Charlotte, but your writing style is very similar to bargemans. This profile is all either of you have ever posted on. You seemed to join when bargemans review was queried in June... just saying  :hi:

wingnut101c

No ..ive posted on another .but your comment last time sort of put me off posting .  I was trying to be helpfull.   I dont do much but they say every little helps .

wingnut101c

You seem to comment on a lot 360 comments  but not many reviews 12 .  Are we lacking????

Offline Zimbaman

No ..ive posted on another .but your comment last time sort of put me off posting .  I was trying to be helpfull.   I dont do much but they say every little helps .

Which particular comment put you off precious? I do hope I didn't hurt your feelings  :sarcastic: bear in mind though, I, like many others on UKP will call out a suspect or shit review. The aim is to produce reviews that are helpful to others. Factual and honest. If you do that then no problem  :thumbsup:

Online hinojim2010

I was browsing profiles on AW and was tempted by.
 External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only -

Searching the AW I.d. number on here produced no results as its a recently added profile. But searching by providers name and location has brought me to this post. Is this the same lady? as I was planning to visit but based on this and one other posting is ringing alarm bells.

Offline SSPete

I was browsing profiles on AW and was tempted by.
 External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only -

Searching the AW I.d. number on here produced no results as its a recently added profile. But searching by providers name and location has brought me to this post. Is this the same lady? as I was planning to visit but based on this and one other posting is ringing alarm bells.
Was wondering exactly the same! Hope not, she does have what look like a few genuine positive reviews from real punters.

Online hinojim2010

I called her this evening to check on availability for tomorrow afternoon but unfortunately she said she is  not able to meet me then. May consider her towards the weekend as other options at the moment don't really appeal. However reliance on AW feedback doesn't fill me with confidence.