Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: CMB Therapy Kent  (Read 4300 times)

Offline Stockers21

Hi, came across this Lady External Link/Members Only anybody had any experience ?

Offline uncle jessie

She used to advertise in friday ad, External Link/Members Only I did try to book an appointment with her a few times but she was never available when I was  :dash:.

Offline Monkeymike

Hi Let me know how you get on. I did try to book but like the other guy i couldnt get an appointment when i wanted. I think she takes her time in getting back to people.

Offline dieseldriver

No price appears either, when click on the prices tab?

Offline throwaway2017

Got an appointment next Monday. Will post full review in Regional. 60 quid all in for naturist tantric massage.

Offline moneytalks1983

How did it go with cmb then?  Thinking of contacting her myself.  Thanks

Offline kentishman13

Has any one seen her lately as trying to get an appointment for next week

Offline throwaway2017

£60 for an hour. Nice well appointed flat in Herne Bay. Easy to find. Comms were easy. Offered a drink, accepted water. Nice looking lady, around 45 to 50 yrs old. Great body for her age, not toned but slim. Massage was good, sensual and covers every area. Never in a hurry. Flipped over and again, was very attentive to all areas. Happy ending was gentle but powerful, a little oral but mostly very good HJ.

Offline Monkeymike

Sounds promising was she naked as well?

Offline toastie15

I visited here a few years ago when the service was £50. She gave me a wonderful massage leaving nowhere out and she was also naked. I couldn't see but I think she put on some lube on herself before she got me to turn over and allowed me to touch her pussy which was wet. She started to suck me uncovered and I warned her I was about to cum but she let me cum in her mouth and she honestly didn't spit. She then covered me in warm towels continuing to rub my body through them for a while.