Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Hot Annabelle - Cambridge  (Read 616 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7092006) (0 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline Grubbh

Hi gang,

I visited this lady for an hour recently:

External Link/Members Only
 :crazy:
First up, I’m a bit baffled by the profile, as Hot Anabelle turned out to be no other than Julya (External Link/Members Only, who I realised halfway into the meet that I had set eyes on before but never actually booked. Julya is the flatmate of Katy Katusha (External Link/Members Only), which is where I’d spotted her before. The Anabelle profile is now showing as in Cornwall while Julya is still in Cambridge, so if you can work out the logic of using the profiles in this way, you’re a cleverererer man than me. :wacko:

Anyway, I was feeling frisky and liked the look of the profile, so I called. No response, but I got a text shortly after. Anabelle even sent a pic on WhatsApp to prove the photos were her. I can’t say for sure that the profile photos are 100% her, but there is definitely a resemblance, with some filter action going on. We agreed a time and I was on my way.

Called after reaching the postcode and she directed me to her flat, which was on the same street near the central station that I had seen Katy Katusha a couple of times before. Entered and settled my bill. I paid £140 for an hour. Her profile says £130 but when I got there I couldn’t remember exactly, and I asked her if it was 130 or 140. She said 140. I realise most of you will think me a bellend to make this mistake, but consider it a £10 investment on my part to discover that she’s not exactly a straight player. You are welcome She is pleasant looking, 7/10 facially, fake tits that are well done and body was in reasonable shape.

She offered a drink and then we got down to it pretty quickly. She started by sucking my cock, after which I went down on her. All good on the hygiene front, though she wasn’t particularly responsive despite my Grade A+ skills; however, she said she enjoyed it. Hmm. Rubber on, and I can’t honestly remember which positions we tried. I no longer have scrotal recall. It was a pleasant fuck though with a pleasant girl who was easy to talk to. No kissing, so she could never score more than a 6/10 for me.

I will state here that I won’t be going back. I’ve given a neutral as she was a reasonable fuck, but she pulled the same tactics as Katy Katusha (see my previous review - https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=324505.0). Once I had popped, she started giving me signals that that was it, and I’d been there only 35 minutes. It’s rare that I get pissed off enough to cause a scene, so I let it slide and took up another 10-15 minutes of her time with a bit more conversation. But if anyone is interested in seeing her, my advice is don’t bother with an hour.

I can’t be doing with prozzies who are so hardened and cynical that they are happy to routinely short change decent people.  :thumbsdown:

Cheers

Offline cheekymonkey

The girl you saw, Julya, is actually only £120 an hour on her listing, so she diddled you for an extra £20. Plus short time. Many thanks for the heads up, one to avoid.