Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Truly English Meghan - Cambridge  (Read 1556 times)

20 review(s) for Truly British Meg (17 positive, 3 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline Rock123

I saw Meghan in Cambridge last week

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I've done a few reviews of her in the past, but I believe my last review of her was last year so I think a new review is fine. But if my timeline is mistaken and I made a review more recently than I thought, then apologies.

Once again it was a positive experience although her price for an hour has increased from £190 to £220. She told me it was because of cost of living meaning prices have risen to rent places. Don't know whether that is true or not but I've no reason to doubt her on it. But that increase didn't sway me into booking her again.

So I texted her to ask for availability and she was staying in an apartment in near Cambridge North train station in the Chesterton area.

I arrived on time and was let in and got the paperwork out of the way. Greeted with a kiss and a hug which was nice and once again the services that Meghan offers as in previous occasions was as per usual.

Started off with some DFK then oral which lasted a good while and her oral skills are still extremely good! Meghan then put a condom on and we did a bit of cowgirl and reverse cowgirl.

By that point I needed a breather so we just chatted for a few mins and after that proceeded to do some 69 before finishing me off with a titwank!

It's always a good level of service when seeing Meghan and whilst expensive - she is only in Cambridge 4-5 times a year and of those times i only really get the time to see her 1-2 times a year. So I do pay a big price but it is worth it for me because I know the service I will be getting. In this punting desert of Cambridge that can't be said too often!

Offline Grubbh

Thanks for the review.

Looking at her index on UKP, she started off as “stunning Brit” in 2014, lost the stunning and became “Brit beauty” in 2015, then became simply “truly British” in 2016 (perhaps prompted by the Brexit referendum?) then switched to just “truly English” earlier this year. What a journey!