Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: UK or EE WG Punts?  (Read 1509 times)

Offline destiny2016uk

Had one of my worst ever punts in the last week with a Romanian with Bad Attitude

Am considering sticking with British Girls for the next few months as i feel there's less chance of getting a bad Punt.

Is there still a stigma with the Romanians? Does anybody steer clear of EE girls?

Also, are Brazilian WGs more reliable for decent punts?

Offline LLPunting

You've been here 3 years, have you been reading the boards?   :crazy:

And yet you ask this question despite the various threads and posts that have rehashed this again and again.   :unknown:

And to cap it all your latest review is of a notorious SP with a pretty atrocious record here.   :dash: :dash: :dash:

Offline destiny2016uk

Probably should be added in original post that I haven't been on here for some time so I was wondering EEgirls still had the same reputation they had 1-2 years ago

Offline OakTree

The trouble of booking a girl who claims she’s Brazilian is that there’s a fair chance she’s actually Romanian.

Offline tesla

I do not and will not see EE girls, not because of the terrible reputation but I have no way of knowing if they are working of their own free will

Offline blackburnian

The trouble of booking a girl who claims she’s Brazilian is that there’s a fair chance she’s actually Romanian.

Italian, Spanish can also be used as aliases for Romanian nationality.

Bb

Offline Bangers and Gash

Had one of my worst ever punts in the last week with a Romanian with Bad Attitude

External Link/Members Only

You are welcome.  :hi:

Offline berksboy

When i search on adultwork i exclude Romanians due to their bad attitude.

Online Waterhouse

Probably should be added in original post that I haven't been on here for some time so I was wondering EEgirls still had the same reputation they had 1-2 years ago
Depends if you mean strictly EE countries or CE as well.  A lot of folks bundle the two.  My observation would be that the majority of true EE providers i.e. Roms, give a rubbish service and are best avoided in general unless you know who the exceptions are, and there are some good exceptions. 

Poles would most likely consider themselves CE and for the most part are a mixed bag... some v.good, some a mixed bag and some to be avoided.  Again it comes down to knowing who the reliable, well reviewed SPs are.

In general and personally for me, I use the following rule of thumb...
Roms... 1 star.... generally to be avoided
Bulgarians and Hungarians .... similar but not quite as bad
Polish...  mixed bag... some poor providers out there but on the flip side some good'uns too.
Czech... more reliable, better service with one or two sterling 5 star SPs out in the field.
Also A few reviewed Latvians out there... some good some poor.

Bottom line is to do your research here beforehand and hopefully you won't go too far wrong.

Offline workinallweek

Had both uk and european girls  and there is good and bad in all .
Banned reason: Offering glowing positive reviews for free bookings.
Banned by: daviemac

Online Waterhouse

Totally agree.  In fact the European ladies I've seen myself have always provided a better service than the English/UK women I've seen with only one exception so far.

Offline winkywanky

Re: Brazilian girls, I have found them to be generally good fun and not as robotic/reluctant as many of the EE girls. A few years ago I booked with one, and her flatmate felt left out, got horny and joined us  :angelgirl: Plus, there's the Brazilian 'body-type' (Amazonian genes I guess) of big arse, small waist. A shame so many of them feel the need to have enlargement surgery on their knockers, little native-girl jiggly tits are an incredible turn-on for me when combined with the big bum.

And providing you stick with the above physical look, very unlikely that an EE girl could look like that, a lot of Brazilian girls are so distinctive.

Offline tynetunnel

I do not and will not see EE girls, not because of the terrible reputation but I have no way of knowing if they are working of their own free will
Same here. I stick to Brits

Offline Winker121

Absolutely correct. I've had some excellent meetings with EE girls and I don't think that they are any worse or any better than British girls taken on the whole.

Offline Hed Master

Not punted a British SP yet but i guess there will be good, bad and indifferent SPs of all nationalities out there.  Will let you know if i find a big difference between them as soon as.... :D

Offline JamesKW

Most of the girls at parties I go to are Latino and they are all great fun,also a couple of new English girls have been added more recently and they have started off well (hopefully they will be able to keep it up).

Offline JamesKW

There is a lot of Romanians live in my area and they don't look like Brazilians or even Italians that much.Its more the other way round where South Americans will also have Portugese,Spanish or Italian passports.
« Last Edit: November 12, 2018, 12:56:31 pm by JamesKW »

Offline Jimmyredcab

When i search on adultwork i exclude Romanians due to their bad attitude.

Very sensible.    :drinks:

Why do guys still book these lowlife skanks when they have such a bad reputation.  :unknown:

You may find the occasional gem but is it worth the risk.  :unknown:

Online Waterhouse

Very sensible.    :drinks:

Why do guys still book these lowlife skanks when they have such a bad reputation.  :unknown:

You may find the occasional gem but is it worth the risk.  :unknown:
Risk can be managed and lowered by doing your research on here beforehand. There are a handful of well reviewed Romanian girls that have attracted a good run of Positive reviews if you look on the boards.

I also notice a lot of Negative reviews directed at British/English and Brazilian girls;  it's not limited to SPs from any one country.

Flunt

Risk can be managed and lowered by doing your research on here beforehand. There are a handful of well reviewed Romanian girls that have attracted a good run of Positive reviews if you look on the boards.

I also notice a lot of Negative reviews directed at British/English and Brazilian girls;  it's not limited to SPs from any one country.

+1

The only certainty is that the British pro$$ies charge more.

Offline king tarzan

+1

The only certainty is that the British pro$$ies charge more.

around 30% more.
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.

Online rocket88

I do not think it should be a matter of either/or. One of my regulars is an EE who gives a very good massage and HE service - I return to her because she is friendly, reliable and charges a reasonable rate. Conversely I have had some dire punts with British WGs. Reading the negative reviews on this forum helps me to avoid both British and EE SPs who provide a poor service.

Offline DastardlyDick

With one exception, I've always got very good service from Hungarians at what I consider to be reasonable rates (£80 - 90 ph), and that one was a B & S which I should have walked away from.

Offline king tarzan

I am finding Russians mouthwatering 👅👅👅👅👅👅👅👅👅👅👅😋😋😋😋😋😋😋 at the moment..
They do the yum yum business!!!!!
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.

Offline shagmore

I agree, I love their accent.

But you can get shit UK girls as well as EE's.

Offline winkywanky

Just watch out for the perfume bottle!  :scare:  :sarcastic:

Online Waterhouse

Just watch out for the perfume bottle!  :scare:  :sarcastic:
He'll be too busy with his own bottle of EDT...

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Josler

All depends on the girl and price is not always a good comparator either.
Romanians I tend to avoid.
Generally always faired well with Hungarians and Poles.

Do your homework, assess location against your preferences