Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexycharl494 - Cardiff. Anyone going to her gangbang?  (Read 1802 times)

Offline Ssddooo66

External Link/Members Only

Evening, ive seen sexy charl has advertised a gangbang for the 1st of December.  Anyone going or been in contact with her about it?

Ive had no reply from her.

Offline Pendraig

There seems to something unspoken about on this forum about Sexycharl494 and her likeness to another SP, offering similar from time to time  :unknown:

Offline Milf Hunter

There seems to something unspoken about on this forum about Sexycharl494 and her likeness to another SP, offering similar from time to time  :unknown:

Wasn’t that dealt with in Martin1964’s recent review? Someone said he’d seen them both and the tattoos were different.

Offline justalad

Clearly the same SP..

Extras, likes list, body all exactly the same. 

Offline Doyle

Wasn’t that dealt with in Martin1964’s recent review? Someone said he’d seen them both and the tattoos were different.

The guy who said the tattoos were different had seen Charl and compared them to the pics on the other profile.  He didn't say he'd seen them both.

Martin1964 has reviewed them both, but didn't comment.

Clearly the same SP..

Given the announcement of the party (I hadn't noticed that), I'm even more convinced now.

Offline Ssddooo66

Ive had a message from her replying that the other 2 girls booked in are summer mae an lillith.

I just booked myself into the party!

Offline LipLover

Clearly the same SP..

I had a private message a while ago from another punter on here, who had seen Charl and said she reminded him of Welsh Brunette. Make of that what you will!
« Last Edit: November 24, 2022, 09:04:41 am by LipLover »

Offline brianamorgan

Ive seen them both and can confirm it is welsh brunnete

Offline Pendraig

I think the current evidence so far has confirmed my thoughts, interesting if nothing else, so she’s running two profiles, takes one off and on and leave’s the new one on, double marketing I suppose,  :unknown:

Offline brianamorgan

I think the current evidence so far has confirmed my thoughts, interesting if nothing else, so she’s running two profiles, takes one off and on and leave’s the new one on, double marketing I suppose,  :unknown:

Seems exactly the case, as i wouldnt have re booked her after seeing her the first time if i knew it was the same girl tbh just a rather forgetfull experience

Offline Pendraig

Any reviews of the GB, pending gents.?